Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bare Toe Lady



Bare Toe Lady came to see me last night. I know Meowm thinks that she came to see her, but I know the truth! I have decided that I quite like BTL, also known as Tasty Toes (she calls herself this cause I always check out her toes). As a matter of fact, if she were feline she would be the purrfect girl for me. But, alas, she is a bean.....so instead of snuggling with her in my millie bed I have to settle for worshipping at her feet, sniffing them and washing them with my tongue.

7 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

This BTL sounds very very interesting! I'm glad you like her so much and your mom does too. Its nice to have nice humans around us.

Kaze

October 10, 2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, I like to lick toes, too. But my Mommie almost never has bare feets, except in bed. This makes me a little sad.

October 10, 2007 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure she did come and see you. Humans often misinterpret and think that other people come to see them, when it's obvious they want to see us!

October 10, 2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am not the licker in the family. Clyde is. He licks and licks and licks. Especially noses, those are his favorite.

October 10, 2007 1:57 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

BTL sounds like a really nice human. I am sure she came over just so you could sniff and lick her toes.

October 10, 2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad the BTL came to see you, Junior. :) She sounds like a nice human!

October 11, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

WE are very happy that you had some quality time with they BTL that came to visit you. She probably likes you more than your mommie anyway we are sure!

October 11, 2007 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home