Friday, October 19, 2007

Guess what we heard early this morning?



A little tiny "mew". Meowm jumped up and looked out the big window and there sat two young kitties. They were so cute....yes even I thought so. There was one that looked kinda like Jeter Harris...but with long hair, and there was a meezer. They were so cute Meowm was going "awwwww, look at the babies Junior. We gotta figure out how to help them". We all sat and watched each other for a few minutes...then they ran away. I hope we see them again....maybe Meowm can get that flashy box thing out and get a picture of them.

8 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

They sound very cute. I hope the little babies have a home. I wonder what they were doing out there by themselves?

October 19, 2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Uh-oh Junior....when the humans "help" kittens that tends to mean they come inside, even for a short while. Poor little mites, hopefully their mom was near by.

Latte

October 19, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I hope they have a home, and were just playing outside for a while.

October 19, 2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, they do sound cute. Now, did you hiss at them?! Huh, did you? I would have hissed and hissed and hissed.

October 19, 2007 10:41 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Aww, those poor little babies out all alone. I hope that they have a home, and if not, I hope that you figure out how you can help them.

October 20, 2007 1:03 AM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

The little kittens sound very cute. I hope they have a home and were just visiting. I hope your Mom can find out and help them if they don't have a home.

October 20, 2007 2:19 AM  
Blogger The Furry Fighter said...

hello junor - fanks for coming by my bloggie and saying hi!

i hope the kitties come back to, maybe they are hungry and need some of your food! xxx

October 21, 2007 7:44 AM  
Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hope the little baby Kitty-Cats are OK!
We have a big Kitty-Cat outside. Mom is working on getting his trust then he will be caught and neutered.
He seems to know this.

~ Napoleon

October 22, 2007 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home