Thursday, April 19, 2007

My birthday present!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this Meowm? Is it my birthday present? It smells okay....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is quite soft and squishy...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It has a tail like me.....and is kinda the same color as me...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It even has blue eyes like me.....I think this is just a purrfect birthday present!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Special thanks to Auntie Lois, Auntie Marilou and Auntie Deb. I got the first one of these!!!!!!

These special millie beds can be purchased through Rocky Mountain Siamese Rescue in about a month. They will come in a variety of Siamese point colors. I am not sure how much it cost.....but it sure is great!!!!!

Everycat get your beans to get you one of these....if you don't want a meezer looking one with the tail and eyes, there are still the regular millie beds------like my flame bed-----and they are just as wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a link to Siamese reescue (meezer rescue) in my sidebar.


I am going pink for Lilly Lu! GET WELL SOON!!!!!!

15 Comments:

Blogger Lux said...

Wow, that bed looks *really soft, and you look very handsome in it.

April 19, 2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Junior that's an absolutely purrfect bed. What a great purrthday gift!

Your friend
Misty E

April 19, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That bed is so cool, Junior! Happy birthday!

April 19, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That is too cute! And I'll bet you can play with the tail, too!

April 19, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

That is an excellent present, Junior! You look very content.

April 19, 2007 8:11 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

What a great, great present! You look so fabulous in it!

Thanks for leaving a comment for Lilly Lu!

Tara

April 19, 2007 10:23 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a very cool bed, Junior! What a great present. :) It look very soft and comfortable. How cool that it has a tail and blue eyes, just like you!

April 20, 2007 1:23 AM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

That bed looks so very comfy and it matches your look! How wonderful!!! Your lucky to be the first to get one. It's like "designer" and all that!

Luf, Us

April 20, 2007 7:28 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

That bed looks comfy. I like how it looks just like you with the tail and blue eyes and everything.
Love,
Tazo

April 20, 2007 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it Junior! You look divine!

April 20, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Junior we are too far away to get one. You look very pretty in it.
Is that an exercise mat nearby? I have a couple of small exercise mats.

April 20, 2007 10:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Your new bed looks very soft and comfortable. I love it that it has blue eyes and a tail, just like you.

April 20, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

What a great bed! And so cute! Looks real comfy too.

Patches

April 21, 2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

I can't wait to get one!!! Yours is so great!

Latte

April 23, 2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

I lurve your new bed! It is so cool. Like a UFO wif purrty blue eyes. You look furry comfy in it. I WANT ONE TOO!

~Bombay

April 25, 2007 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home