Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The polar bear in my house......


Here is the polar bear that lives in my house. He is strangely quiet. I can't believe that he should be that quiet. I mostly ignore him....he doesn't eat my food or try to eat me so I am okay with him being around. Meowm does stop sometimes and pet on him.....which is weird to me because he doesn't rub against her like I do, or headbutt her. He doesn't snuggle with her at night and help keep her warm. Course, he doesn't wake her in the morning, grooming her so she will feed him either. And he hasn't scratched her, at least not that I know of.
He does have a great tummy, for Tummy Tuesday....Meowm should have gotten a picture of his paws for Toesday, but you know beans aren't the brightest creatures on earth. You can see he is wearing Skeezix favorite color, pink. He is ready for a luau.....I wonder if Meowm is gonna roast a pig for the luau?

10 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

He MUST be brothers with our gigantic Panda Bear! He doesn't move much either but lots of cats warned me with it being Spring...he might wake up soon! So keep an eye out.

Kaze

March 27, 2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I think you should try to steal... I mean borrow... those pretty pink necklaces from him.

March 27, 2007 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh - he's cool! bet he'd like a Coca-Cola.

March 27, 2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Gosh, what a tummy for tummy Tuesday. Yeah, Mom agrees, he looks like a Coca-Cola polar bear. I wonder if he would respond if you go up and rub against him Junior or maybe give him a head-butt. Maybe he would respond?? Who knows?? Mom is really glad you could delete the boo boo she made yesterday. I'm going to watch her this time and make sure she gets it right.

Casper

March 27, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It looks like he hafs a smile on hiz face, is he nice? Maybe yoo shood try rubbing on him to see if he iz nice, but do it when yoor mom iz der just in case he'z not.

March 27, 2007 7:53 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

He looks very big, Junior. Aren't you scared of him?

March 27, 2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

dat polar bear iz verree good! he jus sitz dere an duzzen't bother anybody.
i would like to hav a polar bear brudder fer miself.
insted i hav a big white cat brudder named mickey ... hoo iz almost az big az dat bear hizself!
luv--jh

March 27, 2007 9:10 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

That is one great tummy! And a polar bear doing a luau...sounds like global warming to me!
Tara

March 27, 2007 11:55 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

The polar bear does have a great tummy for Tummy Tuesday. Since he's quiet and doesn't move, maybe you could snuggle up to him and take a nap.

March 28, 2007 2:02 AM  
Blogger Spooker said...

we have a polar bear, too, but he only comes out at christmasy time!
ours wears a little plaid vest, but yours is funny with the pink leis!

March 28, 2007 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home