Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The mysterious red dot

I have caught that mysterious red dot several times....but it always gets away from me. I just don't understand it. I clearly pounce right on it.....or swat right at it on the wall and it just disappears...only to appear again somewhere near by. I have wore myself out the last two nights catching this dot. It plants itself on my body, mocking me....I am beginning to truly detest this thing! And why does it have no substance? It isn't like a sparkle ball...I can't hold it in my mouth...yet there it is...tormenting me. It's a strange phenomena.....one I will have to have Meowm help me with some research on. Maybe the research will show me a good way to catch the red dot and keep it captive. Hopefully research will also tell me what to keep this thing in. Will it stay in a regular box? Does it need to have a specially made cage? Does it need food and water to stay alive?

Have any of my blogger friends captured and kept the red dot? If so let me know how you did it. If you haven't caught it, let me know your thoughts on what it is and how we can get rid of it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Brach and I have debated this very issue.

He loves chasing the red dot...I think it's a futile quest.

I say give it up, Junior. I suspect your humans are messing with your head a bit. Humans are like that.

November 08, 2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Junior - [snickering under breath] Sorry, I can't help you with the red dot. I'll let you ask these questions to your bean. lol Ok, I figured I'd come here next, because I have been hot on your trail the last three sites visited! First I stopped by Casper's site, posted after you. Next I stopped by Katnippia's and again, posted a comment right after you and w/in minutes of you too! And then lastly, I stopped by Lux's site and guess what?! There you were again! And I commented right after you and w/in minutes of you being there! How funny! Anyway, I thought I better hurry and catch you here at your site!

November 08, 2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Kukka!

My human would never mess with my head! She loves me! th eonly thing she torments me with is that flashy box!

November 08, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

The red dot was at our house last night!! I ran after it and tried to catch it but it always gets away. Chase says he knows all about the red dot. It lives in the drawer, inside the pen thing. The people have to press a button to make it appear. Chase spent many years figuring this out but I still don't believe him. Kaze just experienced the dot last night for the first time. She was baffled!

November 08, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Junior! =^^=

November 08, 2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Junior, I suspect that the red dot is some type of but that has infiltrated my home and much like Michael Jackson, won't go away.

It comes out to investigate under my couch, my chairs, up the stairs, up the wall...everywhere! I think it lives in the bedroom because that is where it always "flies" off to when I'm finished trying to chase it.
We should all collaberate and try to snag our red dots!

November 08, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh the red dot is furry frustrating!

November 08, 2006 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home