Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And now for a word on grooming....

Beans are weird! My Meowmy gets in this big tub most nights and fills it up with water. I don't really know what she does in there, but she seems to enjoy it. I put my front paws on top of the side and look in but I never see anything fun in there....no mousies, no food. Strange! Then, after awhile, she gets out. She seems happy when she gets out....and she smells better, so I figure this is some weird grooming ritual that beans have.

But she doesn't like it when I try to groom her hair. So who cares if it is first thing in the morning!? Shouldn't a bean be clean for the day? Sheesh! This morning I tried to groom her hair and her arms started flailing about and I had to run or get knocked off the bed! She has done this before and I just don't understand.....someone please explain to her that I am just trying to help! (And no, just because I start grooming after that noisy box goes off does not mean I want to be fed).

10 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

I tried to groom the Lap Lady's hair this morning while I was lying on her shoulders. She didn't like it either and she tried to get me off but I just dug my claws in :).

September 19, 2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi junior hows it goin'?

September 19, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

i just like sticking my claws into mommy's head. - Sammy

September 19, 2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Welcome to the Cat blogosphere, Junior. Latte told us about your blog so I wanted to come visit. I like your name because it was the name of my One Who Came Before.

September 19, 2006 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, welcome. Latte pointed us to your blog. I'm adding you to my linkies.

September 19, 2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

So many new friends! I am gonna have to learn to link quickly!

And purrty or hansum works....I'm not terribly picky (and thank you for the compliment).

September 19, 2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger Petey said...

Welcome to blogging, we'll add you to our links. It's easy, if you need some pointers, you can e-mail us and we'll help you.
Punkin
Luna
Sooner
Petey
Happy-Go-Lucky

September 19, 2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger Nickie said...

Wow! This is amazeing! I did not kno that there be other fabulous feline bloggers out there. Perhaps I can get pointers on how to take over the world? And how to get rid of big woofs. The one in this mancave is really stupid and dosent kno a threat when I make one. But then, I am beautiful and cute and prolly not very scary yet. I prolly just need to work on my hissing and scary face more.

September 19, 2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh my Momma does that too, though she doesn't care if I lick her in the morning.

September 19, 2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

HI JUNIOR!!! Welcome to the bloggosphiere!

My lady sumtimes gets into that HUGE tub of water too! Why wuld anyone enjoy watur othur than drinking it. If yoo evur find out why your bean and my lady does that pleeze tell us.

What strange things thay do!

September 19, 2006 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home