Monday, September 18, 2006

Veggies.....

I will chat a bit about veggies today. I used to not care about veggies....until I got this wonderful carrot! A nice lady that my bean knows sent it to me in a "cat swap". Yea, that is weird...cat swap....it isn't like I went anywhere! Anyway....once Meowmy got that carrot out and gave it to me, I just couldn't stay away from it!

At first I was a little nervous. I mean...look at it! It's orange....I'm orange! Why would I want to nibble on something that is the same color as me? But Meowm assured me that veggies were good for me...so I gave that big ole carrot a try. I love it! Now I can't stay away from it! Meowm has shown me some pictures of other furbabies eating bananas....those look good....I gotta get Meowm to get me one of those!

(I am trying to put some pictures up but am having some trouble...I will try again later).

3 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Oh that looks VERY VERY tasty!! Chase has a banana from Cat Swap that I'm never allowed to touch because I would eat it too quickly. They taste soo good....drool.....

We posted an announcement about your new blog which we're soo excited about!!

September 19, 2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Yep....I really want one of those bananas. It is too bad Chase won't share with you. Maybe your Lap Lady will bring you one of your own one day.

Thanks for the announcement! I'm still learning about this blogging world...but I will get it figured out!.

September 19, 2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

little rocky likes all the veggies corn potatos mac & cheese green beans peas, you name it. her favorite food though is the corn.

September 19, 2006 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home