Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hello Everyone!

After many days of reading other blogs I have decided to join the world of blogging. I will start with a little about myself.

I am a 4 year old Flamepoint Siamese. I live with my Meowmy in Salt Lake City, Utah. We just moved a week ago to this new place, so I am still checking it out. My Meowmy adopted me in January of 2006 from Rocky Mountain Siamese Rescue. She drove to a place called Rawlins, Wyoming to pick me up and bring me home.

We had a few rough times when I first came to live with her. I was nervous and bit her a few times, but she has kept me, and some would say I am spoiled. I'm not spoiled.....my Meowmy just loves me bunches.

Hmmmmm, I hear something scratching around...I better go check that out. More later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo are sooooo soooo cul. Dont take this the wrong way but did yoo used to have a gudie sack or not?

September 19, 2006 10:27 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Yes, I used to have one.....taht is if we are talking about the same thing.

September 20, 2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yeaa, we prubablie are. Nice to have anothur male cat arownd the bloggosphere!! -Cheeto

September 21, 2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Junior:
You a very good looking ... Love how you're working the orange fur. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. Stop by my blog when you get the chance.
DaisyMae Maus

September 22, 2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home