Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Heart Melting Moment



I saw a certain black and white kitty girl on the big bed this morning.  I was laying on one side of Meowm and she jumped up on the other side and Meowm was PETTING HER!!!!!!!  I couldn't believe it!  right there, on my big bed, in front of my very eyes Meowm was petting her.  AND that little black and white kitty girl was giving me the eye.  You know the one, it says "see she loves me too!" with that look of supreme arrogance!  Well, I showed that kitty, I reached right over, wrapped my paw around Meowms other hand and pulled it right over to me!  Of course, Meowm melted right on the spot, just like I had intended, but it didn't deter little miss moo one bit!  I guess I will have to learn to share Meowm, even on the big bed.....


~Orion

5 Comments:

Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Well, I guess there's a hand for her AND you, Orion!

April 24, 2014 1:35 PM  
Blogger TimberLove said...

I have found the paw works wonders to gain attentions whilst pops sleeps...play bows mates,

RA

April 24, 2014 2:55 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I bet that was a sweet moment. Purrs to your Mama.

April 24, 2014 10:22 PM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yea...sum times sisters can bee a tenshunz hogz...but over all we think they R aye oh kay.... bee sides....ya knead em round ta BOSS round !!!♥

April 28, 2014 8:14 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Awwwww. :)

May 05, 2014 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home