Thursday, February 27, 2014

Talking it Through Thursday







Emily:  Meowm why has my royal throne not been returned to the top of the refrigerator?  You know that is where I eat and that I go hide in the cabinets above it sometimes!

Meowm:  I know Emily, but we had to get a new refrigerator and it is taller than the old one.

Emily:  So?  There is still plenty of room up there for my throne and my foods.  I heard you say this refrigerator is deeper so it sounds like I have more room up there now.

Meowm:  There would be more room Emmy, but since it is taller you would have a tough time getting up and down from there.  You might be able to get up and down from there, but you are an older cat and I don't want your joints getting hurt.

Emily:  Well that is sweet of you Meowm.  I will disregard the fact that you said I am older.  Who the heck thought we needed this big of a refrigerator?

Meowm:  I have no idea Emily.  I am just glad this one doesn't both freeze and melt things at the same time.

Emily:  Well that has nothing to do with me or my foods, but I guess since you bring home the bacon, I will let this refrigerator stay.  I will search for a new proper throne.

Meowm:  Thank you Emily.  There might be a purrfect throne for you coming in the mail.

Emily:  Really Meowm?  Will it arrive soon?

Meowm:  I hope so Emily, and I hope you like it and don't have to fight the boys off of it.

Emily:  Hmph!  those boys better stay away from my throne!!!
  

7 Comments:

Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh my dear Emily, you will be a BOOTIFUL Queen no matter where your throne is! *swoon*

February 27, 2014 1:34 AM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

A new throne?! Oh, do tell!

February 27, 2014 2:47 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

we hear those broken refridgerators are a pain. we hope the new throne arrives soon and is acceptable Emily!!

February 27, 2014 9:45 AM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

emily...yur mom kneads ta saw de bottom oh de fridge OFF sew ewe HAZ mor room at de top again....itz just sittin on 4 stix legz any way....

February 27, 2014 11:14 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we hope your new throne will be worthy of your regalness

February 27, 2014 5:20 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we hope your new throne will be worthy of your regalness

February 27, 2014 5:20 PM  
Blogger M Dawson said...

I hope they let you go back up. Can you have a sort of step half way (it’s how Mom thinks)

Silver Kitten

March 02, 2014 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home