Thursday, March 06, 2014

Throne Thursday









So, my new throne arrived....and after a bit of sniffing, I have deemed it totally worthy!  I would purrfur a more regal color, but this one sets off my eyes, so I can cope with it.  I may have to fight tooth and nail to keep the stinky boys out of it, and I will.  I overheard Meowm say she may have to splurge later in the year and get the boys one.  Till then, I will enjoy my throne...I do wish it sat a bit higher......so I can look down upon my subjects!  I may have to paw a letter to Hepper about that!

~~Her Royal Highness, Emily  

7 Comments:

Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Lucky you, Emily! Those Hepper Pods are cool!

March 05, 2014 9:30 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Nice throne! I wish I Had one!

March 05, 2014 10:08 PM  
Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, a pod! That is so cool...and we love the colour!

March 06, 2014 6:28 AM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

your throne is regal and worthy of your majestic self emily....and emerald green, in a lite shade, does indeed match your eyes and the silver pedestal it rests on is beyond FABulous !!!! enjoy ...hugs from dai$y =^..*=

March 06, 2014 8:08 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

that throne looks very cool. mom has seen them but worries that we would flip it over getting in and out - plus only one exit which isn't always a plus in this house :) but you look VERY comfy

March 06, 2014 12:16 PM  
Blogger Marilia said...

Wow, nice place to hide!!!

March 07, 2014 10:07 AM  
Blogger The Lee County Clowder said...

Looks like a kind of a cool place to hang out. Can you climb on top of it, or is it too slick?

March 08, 2014 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home