Friday, October 24, 2008

Meme Friday



We were tagged for a meme by the Furry Kids!!

Here are the rules:
1. Be honest.
2. Have fun!
______________________

1. How many calenders are in your home?
Two! And they both have cats on them!

2. What is your fave season?
We both like Spring and Fall the best...not to warm and not to cold!

3. What is your lucky number?
Junior~I am gonna say 8, because that is the day I came to my forever home, the 8th of January!
Orion~I am gonna say 28, because that is the day I came to my forever home, the 28th of March!

4. What is your fave month?
See above!

5. Which do you like best, Planting seeds, Climbing trees, Jumping into a pile of leafs, or, building igloos?
Orion~I think I would like jumping into a pile of leaves!
Junior~I think I would like climbing trees!

6. Now tag some people!
We are gonna tag the Big Piney Woods Cats and Gandalf & Grayson!

Thanks for tagging us Furry Kids!

6 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Aww look at how snuggly you are together!! At least you both like 8's.

Kaze

October 24, 2008 11:56 AM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

You two look so comfy together. We have two calendars too. One with cats and the other landscape. I think I agree with you on the seasons. I don't like it too hot or too cold. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Casper

October 24, 2008 3:29 PM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We love that photo of you two!!! So cuddly.

Great meme!

Purrs Goldie and Shade

October 24, 2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

You guys are SO KYOOT together!

Luf, Us

October 24, 2008 8:45 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Jumping into a pile of leaves sounds like fun!

October 25, 2008 11:35 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

*Look at you two - how sweet!

Hey Junior, your Gotcha Day is the same as my mom's birthday!

October 26, 2008 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home