Monday, October 13, 2008

Meezer and Marmalade Monday



JUNIOR: It's a miracle! We snuggled together again! This is only the second time....well that Meowm has seen anyway. My brother was hogging the back of the chair, and Meowm moved him over a bit so I could lay down, and I surprised both of them by curling up this close to my brother!

ORION: I was so shocked when my brother laid down next to me. I just laid there with my eyes wide open! I was waiting for the attack! It never came! Meowm got up and got the flashy box and, as you can see, we let her take pictures of us!

MEOWM: No one was more shocked than me when Junior curled right up into Orion like this. I figured they would both run when I got up to get the camera, but they didn't. As a matter of fact, if I had gone back to the chair after I took the pictures, they probably would have stayed that way for longer. But Orion is a lap cat most of the time, so when I moved to the couch, he decided he needed to come be with me. Still, I will take some victories where I can.

JUNIOR and ORION: Meowm played with us, but not as much as we wanted so we have decided to only turn our backs on her for two days this week.

10 Comments:

Blogger Parker said...

That. Is. Wonderful!

October 13, 2008 10:31 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Ah, that is so sweet! Snuggling is good.

October 13, 2008 11:21 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Wow!! How shocking but wonderful! Sometimes Chase lets me snuggle with him for a minute while he's sleeping but not often. I bet your Meowm's heart felt all explody.

Kaze

October 13, 2008 11:40 AM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

I bet the cooler it gets the more snugglin' you guys are gonna do!
~The Creek Cats~

October 13, 2008 12:13 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Sometimes it's just nice to cuddle.

October 13, 2008 2:11 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Oh, I just love seeing this! I hope it's something that starts happening a lot, because snuggling is such a good thing! :)

October 13, 2008 7:35 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

A temporary truce so you both could nap.

October 13, 2008 7:46 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I really really really hope oneday my brother Lego will snuggle with me just like you both did!

October 13, 2008 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Nothing is better than have a snuggle partner!

October 14, 2008 4:30 AM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That is soooo sweet boys!! Nothing beats a good snuggle.

Purrs

October 14, 2008 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home