Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tabby Tuesday



I am bound and determined to get that mousie!

I am liking this place! Sometimes the other cat gets feisty with me, but I can handle it. I get regular food and clean water....although I still want more food. I do get in trouble when I try to eat the other cats stinky goodness. I have learned that I shouldn't eat it, but I just can't help myself....I am just not certain I won't be left outside all alone again...so I have to keep my tummy full while I can. I get lots of loves and I have the best places to sleep! No water or cold white stuff falls on my head. No big machines are in here that can run over me and smush me......well there is that loud yellow sucky thing....but it only comes out about once a week, and I can hide from it. I have lots of toys to play with and I get these treat things that the Lady calls Temptations! I knew life could be good...it had just been awhile since it had been this good. The only bad thing is....that Lady sure doesn't like to get up in the morning and feed us! I have to meow and meow for her to get up! The other cat helps some, but I think he has let me mostly take over that job. I'm gonna go work on catching that mousie.....

11 Comments:

Blogger zevo hussein calamari said...

Hope you get that mousie very soon!

April 29, 2008 7:50 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Orion, we are so glad that you were rescued! Good luck catching the mousie!

April 29, 2008 7:54 AM  
Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Orion, I am so happy for you!

April 29, 2008 10:36 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

You sound so happy and content now, Orion!

April 29, 2008 10:38 AM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Good luck Orion!! I will come help if you need me to!
~Goldie

April 29, 2008 12:36 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Its a good place to be Orion. Just try not to wake her up too early because that can get you tossed from the snuggle room and the door shut behind you.

Latte

April 29, 2008 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're so happy you're in a good home now. you and Junior look so cute together too. we're glad you're getting along. it's been 8 months and Grr still doesn't like us.
Rascal & Riley

April 29, 2008 6:35 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Well Orion, sounds like Junior might be coming around. He says he likes to play with you. But I wouldn't push it though and eat his food.

Casper

April 29, 2008 6:36 PM  
Blogger Tiggie FOC said...

When you get that mousie, give it a great toss just to let him know who's boss.

MIGHTY MOUSERS UNITE

April 29, 2008 6:57 PM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

Good luck getting the Mousie Orion. They are lots of fun to stalk and chase. Hopefully one day you will realize that the food will keep coming and you won't have to eat everything in site thinking it might be your last meal.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

April 30, 2008 1:03 AM  
Blogger Tiggie FOC said...

Didja get the mousie yet?

May 08, 2008 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home