Thursday, April 24, 2008

I knew he was good for something!



A certain someone was not getting up this morning to feed us! I hadn't started bugging her...but I was getting close to it. So, guess who started bugging her? Yep, Orion did! It was purrfect! He started with meowing while he was laying by her feet....and he has a loud meow when he wants to! Then he got up and wandered up by her head...and meowed more. She told him "no, not yet", but he wasn't having any of it. He meowed more. Then she stuck her arm out and searched around for me and couldn't find me. She settled back in to snooze some more and then she heard me....I puffed out just enough air that she could hear me.....and I was up by her head too! She couldn't find me when she searched before cause I usually meow at her first! We completely threw her off...and we had her surrounded! With both of us at her head she didn't dare go back to sleep! I have to give kudos to Orion for this....he started it.....and with two of us, well I think Meowm will be getting up a little quicker to feed us!

11 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh good for you guys! Did she finally get you fed?

April 24, 2008 9:20 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Great idea, Junior! Use Orion for all the hard jobs, like getting your mom up to feed you!

April 24, 2008 11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Junior, I am glad to see that you and Orion are working as a team!

April 24, 2008 11:28 AM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Surround and conquer! That's the way to do it, Junior!

April 24, 2008 2:00 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Teamwork! hee hee
Good job!

Love,
Tazo

April 24, 2008 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent job! Mom usually gets up quite early, but occasionaly Gandalf will have to walk up her side, lay on her shoulder and Meow up her nose.

April 24, 2008 4:01 PM  
Blogger Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Good job Orion!

P.S.

Have you read the latest news? Cecil is planning on leaving us! Please stop by his blog and beg him to stay!!! We would miss Cecil way to much if he ever left!

April 24, 2008 5:47 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Great team effort there, Junior! :)

April 24, 2008 6:17 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Better than an alarm clock, two hungry kitties.

April 24, 2008 8:13 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Hey Junior, that's pretty neat. Orion does the dirty work and you reap the benefits. Now your Mom won't get after you for doin the meowing.

You both look pretty comfy on your Wordless Wednesday.

Casper.

Hope this posts, been having trouble here.

April 24, 2008 9:29 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

There's nothing like teamwork...it can bring opposing sides together when working toward that common goal: FOOD!

April 25, 2008 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home