Thursday, March 14, 2013

For My Adoring Public




I am slowly getting used to this place and those stinky boys that already live here.  It is very cushy here, I get good foods, scritches, kisses and I am nice and warm.  I may even forgive my new Lady for the atrocities that were done to my royal self yesterday morning.

I was scooped up and stuffed into that horrible PTU thing!  I was none to happy about this.  Oh where is my royal guard when I need them?  After a journey in less than royal style, I was let out of the PTU.  Then this lady came in and started feeling my royal body.  I was aghast!!!!  How dare a lowly human put her hands on me!  Then....oh I can barely speak of it, something was put somewhere that no lady, royal or not, should ever have to deal with.  Then I was taken away and my royal blood was stolen!  I am convinced they are going to commit to cloning with it!  I didn't take the theft of my royal blood lying down.  Well at least I didn't take it lying down till 4 lowly humans wrestled me down.

My royal guard is so fired!

Then I was put back in the PTU and brought back to my cushiness.  I was so happy to come back to the same place.  you wouldn't believe what I have seen these last few weeks.  I don't think I will ever be able to erase the horrors from my memory!

I do miss my siblings.  I do not know what happened to them, but at least I was able to see them before we were separated.  I don't know what happened to my Queen either.  I do miss her terribly.  This Lady tells me that my siblings are in a good place, and that my Queen is in an even better place.

This Lady tells me this in my new home and that one day I will be able to leave the room I am currently in and have full run of the castle.  I am not in a big hurry for that, but it will be nice to have more space eventually.

I do have a new royal throne, but am loathe to use it quite yet.  I would purrfur one that offers me a little more coverage.  If one like that doesn't come along I suppose I will have to put this one to use.

Well, I am off for my royal nap.  I will write again at a later date.

~Emily

18 Comments:

Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Emily, things will only get better for you!

March 13, 2013 10:01 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

So great to see you, sweetie! Things are definitely looking up for you. Happy Thursday! xoxoxo

March 13, 2013 11:04 PM  
Blogger Cats Herd You said...

It's so good to see you settling into your new home, Emily! We're sure you'll do great there.

March 14, 2013 4:18 AM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Beautiful Emily,
I am sure you will doing better and better~
Look at you so comfy and relax!! You are so great!!

March 14, 2013 6:36 AM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Emily, you certainly add the feminine touch to what was previously an all male feline household. We're glad you like your new castle.

March 14, 2013 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so good to see you settling in at your new castle! You've ended up in a purrfectly lovely place with your new Lady and the boys. (and we hope you'll be able to forget your less than royal treatment at the stabby place ::shudder::)

March 14, 2013 11:05 AM  
Blogger GLOGIRLY said...

Emily, things are looking up!
You're going to LOVE your new royal home. You may even get used to the stinky boys. Be patient though...it takes time. I'm STILL not used to the stinky orange boy at my place.
xo, Katie

March 14, 2013 1:55 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Love and hugs from all of us sweetie. Our new sister wnet through something similar and she is doing great. You will too, I know it.

March 14, 2013 2:11 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Emily
for all that you have been through you are one lucky little feline.

March 14, 2013 3:53 PM  
Blogger The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Miss Emily. Glad to see you are settling down a little. Those scratching beds look like a great place to play or sleep, or even both at once.

March 14, 2013 6:13 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Emily, we believe the worst is over and you can now enjoy a wonderful and happy life in your purrfect new home :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

March 14, 2013 6:16 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Emily, glad you are home, home and starting to get used to the new place. Lots of love and purrs.

March 14, 2013 6:22 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Emily!
I hope you can forget the Vet experience soon!
I am happy to know you are happy at home now!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

March 14, 2013 9:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome Emily!
Me is sure that yous will be the Queen ruling the boys soon and all will be right in your Queendom.
Me is furry pleased that yous managed to put your mark on the vets! Yous a Queen after my own heart!
Kisses
Nellie

March 14, 2013 9:40 PM  
Blogger Marilynn said...

How marvelous to know that you're doing well, even though you're in a new place. We know you are much loved, and you'll love your new family, too, once you get to know them all.

Hugs and purrrrrrsssssss ....

Grace & Company

March 16, 2013 12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Orion, Sammy - and Emily!!

Long time no woof!! We're finally getting settled in our new home in Perth and so I'm FINALLY getting a chance to catch up with my blog friends! :-)

Emily, I am so excited to meet you - er, I mean, honoured to meet your Highness. We have a little princess kitty in our home too - hee! hee!

It does sound awfully undignified what your Highness has had to go through - it sound like you put up a right royal resistance! ;-) But you know, you are so lucky to have come to join this wonderful household & family and I know you're goin to love ruling over the boys. At least you don't have to worry about any stinky doggies as well, right? ;-)

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

March 16, 2013 9:35 PM  
Blogger Cherry City Kitties said...

We are happy that you are safe in your new home. What a kind new mommy you have. We hope we get to know more about you soon!
Harry, Dexter, Tipp and Mom

March 20, 2013 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily, I don't get your blog post updates in email so I have forgotten to come by to visit. I know you are so sick right now and I am purrring up a storm to help you come home and retake your royal throne

March 24, 2013 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home