Monday, February 25, 2013

Mancat Monday


It was another cold, snowy, then sunny but cold weekend here in Utah.  Brrrrr!  I spent more than a few hours curled up in front of the fireplace or on Meowms lap.  At night I have taken over the place above Meowms head.  Meowm had created a spot for Junior to sleep that was away from Sammy, and I love that spot!  Usually by morning though, I am curled up near Meowms feet as I just get a bit to warm up basically on top of her head! 

I also played some rousing games of thundering Herd of Elephants and watched bird TV once the sun came out.  All in all it was a wonderful weekend!  Hope yours was too!

~~Orion

9 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Sometimes my Gs leave me NO room in the bed. What is it with you guys?!

Sorry about the snow, but the fireplace sounds lovely.

Have a super duper day, boys.

February 25, 2013 11:13 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

We love hearing about where other kitties sleep! Our Mommy whines about not being able to move but she's full of nonsense, she gets at LEAST a millimeter each way.

February 25, 2013 12:28 PM  
Blogger Mr Puddy said...

I try to imagine you play rousing games of thundering Herd of Elephants !...Cause for me , I run real fast and hide under da bed ; )
xoxo

February 25, 2013 12:31 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It sounds like you had a perfect weekend, Orion!

February 25, 2013 1:04 PM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

be glad you only have to share the bed with one brother.....sometimes mom says we take up so much space that she kicks everyone off the bed :)

February 25, 2013 2:30 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

We bet you have tons of snow by now! The fireplace is the only place to be during these winter months. Stay warm, handsome boy. xoxo

February 25, 2013 4:47 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! Stay warm, my friend!

February 26, 2013 7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me hopes it warms up there and yous gets some spring soon!
Kisses
Nellie

February 26, 2013 9:43 PM  
Blogger Marilia said...

Stay warm buddy!

February 27, 2013 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home