Wednesday, October 17, 2012

This is my new favorite place.  Well my new favorite place after Meowms lap.

I think I am Meowms favorite because I don't pick on my elder brofur (well not as much as Sammy anyway).  I am the first one to snuggle with Meowm in the big bed and am always the one to alert Meowm to the fact that we need to be fed (even if there is already food in the dishes). 

Yep, I am on top of things around here.  Good thing Meowm brought me home.  I haveno idea what she would be doing without me!

~~Orion

8 Comments:

Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sounds like you're invaluable to her. Looks like a cozy, comfy spot, Orion. Extra points to the Meowm fur puttin a blankie out fur you, too!

October 16, 2012 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Orion, without kitties, all humans are useless! But then, there are some kitties who are more useful than other kitties! So I think the math comes out in your favor.

October 17, 2012 12:18 AM  
Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Sunggles are the BEST!!!

October 17, 2012 1:56 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

What a good boy! srsly.

October 17, 2012 3:03 AM  
Blogger  Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Looks like you have got it sorted and I bet your mum just so appreciates it.. Hugs GJ x

October 17, 2012 5:13 AM  
Anonymous The Paw Relations said...

That does look like a perfect place to take a nap or eleventybillion.

October 17, 2012 6:56 AM  
Blogger Remington said...

You look very comfortable....enjoy your new favorite place until you can get back on your mommys lap!

October 17, 2012 7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great cat yous is!
kisses
nellie

October 18, 2012 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home