Friday, October 14, 2011

Finally Friday!!




Meowm wonders about us.

Junior ~~ I have been playing in my water dish. Well, she thinks I am playing. I stick my paw in there and slap the water around, most times landing a bunch of it outside the water dish. I will never tell what I am really doing, but I know I make a mess and Meowm is lost as to why I have started doing this.

Orion ~~ I will not eat my stinky goodness with those pills crushed up in it! I know they are there! She thinks she can fool me, but it isn't working! She will have to find another eay to get them down me!

Sammy ~~ I don't think the Lady wonders about me. Well, maybe she is wondering if I will adapt well to being inside all the time when I used to be outside all the time. I sure enjoy the warmth in here, and I really enjoy the toys.....any of the toys!

9 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Junior, it's reason enough just to make a mess that your human has to clean up. :-)

Orion, can your mom try wrapping the pill in a piece of pill pocket (not the whole pocket), and then rolling that in crushed Temptations or FortiFlora? Our mom read that recently but doesn't know if it would work. Or can she add your pills to the food, then sprinkle crushed Temptations (or your favourite treats) on it, mix it up?

Sammy, we're ALL wondering if you're going to adapt well! You'll have to keep us posted!

October 14, 2011 9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me loves to play in the water! Me particularly likes splashing the water in the water bowl too. That is what us cats do.
Me takes my pill crushed with a little cat milk in a syringe squirted down my throat and Sammy yous so cute!
Kisses
Nellie

October 14, 2011 9:30 AM  
Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

I take my pill WHEN I DO...in a pill pocket. Mommy tried rolling it in crushed Temptations when I didn't take it and all I did was lick off the Temptations and left the pocket.

October 14, 2011 10:13 AM  
Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hmmm, maybe she could try to put the pill in some tuna fish so the strong smell covers the pill smell?

October 14, 2011 2:03 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

It is good to be inscrutable!

October 14, 2011 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

My human just grabs me and shoves the pill down my throat! I call it the Rude Method.

October 14, 2011 6:35 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

We gets the above "Rude Method" also. You is lucky.

October 14, 2011 8:09 PM  
Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Junior, I do that too. I started with a watering thing that sent up little bubbles sometimes an I wanted ta catch them. When I figured out that the bubbles appeared when the water level in the bowl got low, I started splashin the water out! Now I do it to all water bowls... Iza

Orion, tell Meowm ta crush the pill into cream cheese an wipe it on yer lips. That werked fer me! Ayla

October 15, 2011 1:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So many khwestions from khats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

October 15, 2011 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home