Monday, October 10, 2011

Meezer Monday




Hey everyone!!!

Guess what? I stayed in the house over night for two nights!!!!! I stayed most of Saturday and all of Saturday night. I was a bit freaked out so I stayed on top of what the Lady calls the computer tower. She has a nice soft flannel blanket on there. I love that blanket. The Lady left for awhile on Saturday evening and left me inside. All of us behaved as far as the Lady could tell. No tufts of fur anywhere, no blood anywhere.

The Lady thought the other two cats here were acting a bit funny on Sunday, and she was going to be gone most of the day so I went outside. I was glad to get back out there and check out my area. I don't think the Lady understands that I need to patrol and make sure all is well. Anyway, I was out all day and really enjoyed myself. The Lady came back home and I didn't show up to come in for awhile. When I did show up she scooped me up and said "There you are! I was about to come looking for you!" Wow! She was going to come looking for me? She cares that much?

I was much more comfy inside on Sunday night. I didn't hide on the tower, but slept on the floor by the closet. I haven't dared try to get on the big bed yet. I was sharing the Ladies lap with the orange cat she calls Orion, and he was none to happy to be sharing. He started to growl at me, then I started to bite his butt and the Lady told us both to behave and gave us a little tap. We both quieted down and continued sharing her lap for a bit, then I gave it up and moved to another spot behind her, but still on the chair. The other cat, the one called Junior, didn't seem to mind sharing with me as much.

I am back outside this morning, enjoying the day. I think those two cats might be a bit jealous that I get to go outside. But I will be back inside tonite. I am enjoying the warmth and comfort!

Oh and the Lady keeps calling me Sammy. I guess that is my name now. I don't know if I had another name or not, and I can't tell her what it was even if I did know. I think I am going to like my new name and my new.....dare I say......home?

17 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are one furry purry lukhky khat!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Merdie

October 10, 2011 9:38 AM  
Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

Hi Sammy.

We hope you're settling in well.

October 10, 2011 9:39 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, Sammy, you're doing really well! So are Junior and Orion, actually. We're impressed all round and hope you do settle in happily in your new ::whispers:: home.

October 10, 2011 9:49 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Sammy, we are thrilled that things are going so well in your NEW HOME! Pretty soon you will want to stay in, it's gonna get too cold for you outdoors. Purrs for all three of you and especially your Mom for taking you in.

October 10, 2011 9:51 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah Sammy you are one lucky cat! Hang in there!

October 10, 2011 10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a handsome meezer yous are! Yous knows what? Inside at night is better. That's what me keeps telling Kozmo!
Kisses
Nellie

October 10, 2011 10:12 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

Welcome home Sammy!! Don't worry about those boys....they will adjust soon enough. We are glad you are adjusting - it will be much nicer to be inside when it gets cold outside!!

October 10, 2011 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Marg said...

Oh Sammy we are so glad you have found a new home. It sure sounds like it might be a new home for you. We always get excited when a kitty finds a home. It sure sounds like you are doing really well there. Take care.

October 10, 2011 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Egypt & The Musketeers said...

And, soon, you'll be indoors full-time, Sammy.

October 10, 2011 11:58 AM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sammy, we are so happy that you are adapting! You are a lucky kitteh! Purrs and headbutts.

October 10, 2011 2:22 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

So glad you are discovering how wonderful it is to be Inside and loved!

October 10, 2011 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I can't believe you didn't have a home - you are SO handsome! But it looks like you have one now, so it's all good.

October 10, 2011 7:23 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Such a handsome boy! Yes indeed you are home!

October 10, 2011 8:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Sammy!! I'm so happy you're settling into your new home! You have really landed on your paws, you know, to find such a wonderful family - even if Junior & Orion are still a bit unsure!

Anyway, I am welcoming you with lots of slobbers and I think you grow more handsome every time I see you! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
ps. Oh - I have a question from Hsin-Yi for Meowm: she has been meaning to ask this for ages - she wants to know if Meowm has ever read any books from the Warriors series? Hsin-Yi loves them! She thought Meowm would too as they are ALL about cats - really exciting stories about cats living in different clans and how they interact together - it's so cool how the writers took cat behaviour and weave it into the story. Anyway, if Meowm hasn't read them yet, Hsin-Yi really recommends them. Look it up on Amazon. The first book is called "Into the Wild". Oh - and she isn't sure if she's asked all this before already - sorry if she has! Her memory goes a bit blank sometimes...

October 11, 2011 2:08 AM  
Blogger Remington said...

Happy to hear things are going well!

October 11, 2011 9:45 AM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

Sammy, we are so happy to hear that you are all doing so well together inside. Mom thinks it's because you are a Siamese. We hope things continue to go well, and that not only will Orion continue to accept you without anything more than a few growls, but that you will realize it really is better inside than out.

Purrs,

Cody and Gracie

October 11, 2011 6:52 PM  
Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope that, if ya got a name, ya got a home...

October 12, 2011 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home