Monday, September 12, 2011

Meezer Monday



WOO HOO!!! It's me in the sunshine! Just me! No other cats intruding!

Let me see, what is new with me. Well, Meowm put me back on that d-i-e-t food. She says I had gained back the weight I had lost. Winter is coming....a mancat needs to store up some bulk for that harshness! Sheesh!

I'm adapting to this visitor that comes in purrty well. I haven't hissed at him or anything, course he does get sent back outside. I don't know how I would feel if he was in all the time. I am just beginning to realize how much I like my Meowms attention. Well, that isn't true, I have always liked it, I just knew that I could get it at anytime. And since my brofur (Orion) came along, I have to share....so I butt in for my share whenever I feel like it now.

There isn't much else to share. It's purrty calm around here. The temperatures have cooled down a bit so we get more window whiffing time, which I am enjoying very much!

How could I have almost forgotten this! Meowm brought home 3 new rugs for me! Two of them are absolutely awesome and I have already gotten my smell and furs all over them by rolling on them. I'm not to interested in the third one. Meowm will have to get some pictures, because I am not done rolling on them!

Have a great week everyone!

9 Comments:

Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

We kittehz certainly do haf to bulk up fur winter! It's in our genes. Mom says it makes her genes too tight! MOL!

September 12, 2011 9:02 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes, I mean you could freeze your tush off it were too small! So what's up with this diet stuff?

September 12, 2011 10:03 AM  
Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

Mommy sure wished *I* would bulk up period. She feeds me and it all goes off somwhere but not on my waist.

September 12, 2011 10:10 AM  
Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Rumblemum thinks you're just perfect! (and she sure wants to cuddle you...)

September 12, 2011 1:29 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

well of course you haf to bulk up for the winter! sheesh!

September 12, 2011 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

My human says if you want to get rid of some of that extra weight, you can send it my way - she thinks I am too skinny!

September 12, 2011 1:57 PM  
Blogger GLOGIRLY said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I don't think you should worry at all about the whole d-i-e-t thing. Just throw on the mancat charm and you'll be enjoying a few treats I bet!
xo
Katie

September 12, 2011 6:22 PM  
Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

2 indoor cats and 3 cat rugs, hmmm? Mebbe think about a 3rd cat in the house...

September 12, 2011 7:59 PM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Junior, you are just REALLY REALLY muscular, not fat! We luvs us some meaty boys...just sayin'!

We agree with Mark's Mews...one rug per cat?

September 12, 2011 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home