Thursday, February 24, 2011

An award






We received this delightful award from Penelope and we received another on from somecat, but our Meowm doesn't remember who, sorry about that. She is so fired!

Anyway, one of the things we are supposed to do is tell 7 things about ourselves. Here goes:

Junior
1. My favorite toy is a sparkle ball!
2. When I first adopted Meowm, I didn't let her touch my belly at all. Now I let give it a couple of strokes before I swat her away.
3. I didn't used to be very snuggly, but with my brofur around, I have become more snuggly.
4. I don't like human food very much. I will nibble a bite or two, then I am done.
5. I shed like the dickens! Meowm can't brush me enough!
6. When I walk across Meowm, I use really light steps so she doesn't feel like someone has jammed a stick in her.
7. I love to drink water from that big tub that Meowm gets in.

Orion
1. My favorite toy is furry schmousies!
2. I really, really hate having my claws clipped. I only hve them on my back feet, so I want to keep them!
3. I love to lay on Meowms lap!
4. At night, when Meowm is sleeping on her side, I like to crawl up and lay on her other side.
5. I can bite with just my little teethies that are between my fangs. Meowm says it hurts lots!
6. I am more vocal than my meezer brofur.
7. I drink so much water it freaks Meowm out! She has had me tested for everything, and I am healthy, I just love to drink water.

We are bucking the rules and not picking anycat in particular to pass this to. We think you are all spectacular! Play if you want!

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Junior and Orion!
Thanks you so much for talking about me! Me loves learning more about yous guys! Me thinks me is more in love with yous than me was before!
Kitty Kisses
Nellie

February 24, 2011 9:48 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Orion, I love that you just love to drink water! I think it is cool!!!

And Junior--I would fight you for the sparkle balls! I walk around the house with one in my mouth and meow and meow meow!

Congrats on your award!

February 24, 2011 9:56 AM  
Blogger Kea said...

Congratulations on your award!

When Derry first came to live with us, it took 3 months before he'd let the mom rub his tummy. Now that's all he wants, belly rubs!

And we don't much like people food, either!

February 24, 2011 10:14 AM  
Blogger RoySr said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 24, 2011 12:44 PM  
Blogger RoySr said...

Sorry for that. I just don't remember to proof read anymore.

It's so fun to read about everyone. Secrets are good to tell sometimes. Kittyfolks discover that the things about themselves they think are 'weird' are just common with lots of other kittyfolks.

I'm not making sense. We still haven't finished our own 7 things yet. Working on them, one at a time.

Congratulations on the awards.

February 24, 2011 12:47 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

Congrats on your well deserved award, my friends! Hey, there is nothing wrong with liking A LOT of water. It's good for you!

February 24, 2011 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Concatulations on the award - I enjoyed reading all about you guys!

February 24, 2011 1:33 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were great lists you two, yep, awesome you are fur sure!!!

February 24, 2011 1:58 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

KhonKhats!

Great stuffs woo shared with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

February 24, 2011 7:24 PM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Nice to know you two better. Those toys sound like fun. We like cardboard boxes.

February 24, 2011 7:43 PM  
Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You guys are the sweetest cuddle-kitties!!

February 25, 2011 3:02 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Orion, I think it is awesome that you can give the bitey with your little fleapicker teeths! I want to learn that trick.

February 25, 2011 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home