Monday, September 22, 2008

Marmalade Monday



Meowm thinks I am weird cause I sometimes lay in strange positions. She will usually let me lay in these strange positions for awhile, then she will move me. She just doesn't understand that these are COMFORTABLE to me.



Skeezix was kind enough to give us a coffee mug and one of those wonderful pink hats instead of the Keds for his Snuzzy drawings that we won. Meowm has weird feet and she has to wear certain shoes. She really liked those Keds but knew her feet would hurt if she wore them. We haven't got a picture of the cap yet, but I sure enjoyed checking out the coffee mug. THANKS SKEEZIX!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Mom woke me up to ask me if I was comfortable, too! What a strange thing to ask!

September 22, 2008 9:57 AM  
Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

I hope yer mom drinks many many cups of koffey and thinks of me wile she's doin' it!

September 22, 2008 12:01 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Awesome prizes from Skeezix!

September 22, 2008 1:40 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

What is it with our peeps waking us up to ask if we're comfy? If we weren't comfy, we wouldn't be sleeping thataway!

September 22, 2008 1:40 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh aren't you lucky! Thank you for helping us trash the house! YEAH!

September 22, 2008 2:00 PM  
Blogger Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

If your comfy, why should your Mom wake you up? My Mom does that too. The koffey cup is cool, and I bet the cap will be too. Awesomeness from Skeezy.
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

September 22, 2008 3:45 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Moms never understand if we were not comfy, we would move!

September 22, 2008 4:22 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

That's a great position there - I may have to try that one out!

Ninna's enjoying Junior's visit today. :)

September 22, 2008 4:44 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Hahahahha, that is a funny position.

September 22, 2008 7:47 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Well, We always know the best pose to hanging out, don't we?
Tell your mom just feel relax,
you are just perfectly fine :)

September 22, 2008 8:09 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

I think that looks very comfy!

September 23, 2008 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home