Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Is it only Tuesday?????



We are a bit sleepy here today. I had a minor asthma attack last night and that always wakes Meowm up....and when she wakes up, my brother, Junior wakes up. Meowm sat with me, with her hand on me, till the attack was over. She always wants to snuggle me afterwards, but has to be careful about this because it makes me purr and then that triggers another small attack. So, this morning I had to take some medicine......yuck! The only thing that makes it okay is I get the medicine in a greenies pill pocket.

So we are resting today and purring and purring for all our sick or injured friends.

10 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Sorry you had a rough night! At least you got a tasty pill pocket.

Latte

September 09, 2008 10:04 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am sorry you had some asthma last night, that does not sound very fun. Except for the pill pocket part.

ps: You are right, the orange kitty is Buddy! They just came back to the shelter last week after being adopted for many months. I am kind of mad about that because now Gin is not a cute little kitten and will have an even harder time being adopted.

September 09, 2008 10:56 AM  
Blogger Spooky said...

I'm sorry you're sick. I sure hope it wasn't because you caught anything at my party this past weekend! Get well soon, and thanks for coming!

September 09, 2008 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're sorry you had an attack, that sounds awful, 'cept for the treats!

September 09, 2008 1:43 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh my, I hope you're doing OK now! Next time, skip the attack and just go for the treats.

September 09, 2008 8:39 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

I hope you're feeling much better today ...

September 09, 2008 9:44 PM  
Blogger Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Sorry to hear about your attack. That medicine stuff is indeed yucky!

September 09, 2008 10:25 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

I hope you feel a lot better soon purrrrrr.

September 09, 2008 10:31 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear about the asthma attack! We are purring for all our friends in need.

September 10, 2008 1:32 AM  
Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

Man, asthma sounds really nasty - we're glad that you at least get your medicine in pill pockets. We'll purr just to make sure that you're doing okay now,

hugs & purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

September 10, 2008 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home