Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A picture for Ninna and a meme!



I picked this picture especially for for sweet girl Ninna!!

I saw the Favorite things meme at Spooky's and decided to play.

1. Favorite place to nap? Anywhere it is warm.
2. Favorite past time? Napping, eating, enjoying the occasional 'nip, playing.
3. Favorite treat? Temptations!!!
4. Indoor or outdoor preference? Well, I would prefer outdoor, but Meowm has other ideas.
5. How did you come to live with your peeps? meowm adopted me from Rocky Mountain Siamese Rescue after her first meezer, China, crossed the bridge.
6. Litter box, tree or fire hydrant? Litter box...but hte fire hydrant sounds interesting.
7. Best toy you ever got? Hmm, that would probably be the nip carrot!
8. Sleep in or early riser? Early!
9. Wish for all the world? For every animal to be safe and well taken care of!

6 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Nina is going to love that!! Orion, I do rest sometimes. You can tell if I'm really tired because my armpits get really pink.

Kaze

September 16, 2008 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear that? We think we just heard Ninna go Thud!

September 16, 2008 9:11 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet Ninna will love that. You are looking quite handsome there.

September 16, 2008 9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha....that is a very funny picture : )

I like napping anywhere warm too.

September 16, 2008 1:35 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I THINK SHE WILL love you doing that :)

September 16, 2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Hi Junior - Ninna did see this lovely picture and she commented, too - we're not sure what happened to the comment!

Actually, I said that Ninna had the vapors after seeing this picture of you. She loves it! :)

September 17, 2008 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home