Tuesday, August 05, 2008

We can't forget NOMS day!




We asked Tatum Tot Spice (http://tatumtot.com/) to be our NOMS friend. We just barely asked, but we are almost certain she will say yes, so we are posting about her. Tatum is a smooth sable collie and she is purrty! Meowm got to meet her a few weeks ago. She likes to bite beans on the butt! And she likes to play flyball! She has 5 brothers and sisters! That is a big family! You should go over and visit her!


****if you scroll down a bit, there is another post for today****

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Happy NOMS Day! And happy napping, too. You look cozy.

August 05, 2008 10:44 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Oh she's cool!!! I like meeting woofies because I love them.

Chase

August 05, 2008 11:41 AM  
Blogger Tatum Tot said...

Oh my gosh oh my gosh hey that's me!!! Ooo I would love to be your NOMS friend! I am not sure what to do, though, I haven't heard of NOMS friends until just today!

Thanks Junior!!

August 05, 2008 4:35 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

What does NOMS mean? We've seen it on other blogs, but we aren't sure.

August 05, 2008 8:58 PM  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Heh Heh, you said she likes to bite on the butts! funny

August 05, 2008 11:19 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

She is a very pretty woofie!

August 06, 2008 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home