Thursday, July 31, 2008

I almost forgot......an award!!!!!



I received the Arte-Y-Pico Award from resq tails (http://www.resqtails.com/). These are some nice woofies that Meowm met when she went and watched the agility stuff!

And here are the rules:

1. Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, and interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4. Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Arte-y-Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of the award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5. In compliance with said rules, the award winner must show these rules.

I believe most everyone has received this award so I am breaking the rules and not passing it along. (I know, I'm such a rebel). But if someone hasn't received it...consider it given to you!

Thanks resq tails for giving me this award!!!!!!

**scroll down for the rest of todays post...my cute toes**

1 Comments:

Blogger monkeybunkey said...

You rebel you. You deserve it!
Way to start your weekend!

August 01, 2008 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home