Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Needs" meme

We have seen this one around the blogosphere and decided to play!

Junior Needs:

~a vet--NO I DO NOT!!!!

~a spanking--I don't need one of these either, I am a good boy!

~a good home--have one thank you very much!

~help with wire removal in flame--huh? leave my flames alone!!

~a nosewipe--my nose is fine...no wiping needed!!

~to go fishing--sounds fun to me!

~a $350 IPOD--now what would I do with one of those!!?? What is an IPOD??

Orion needs:

~your prayers--not at this time I don't.

~a known bugs list--why in the world do I need this? I will just eat those bugs....

~~That is all that was listed for me.

6 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

See I think a known bug list would be a good thing. That way you could tick off new flavors.

Latte

August 21, 2008 8:41 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Those are some very silly needs. I wonder what a wire removal in a flame is?

Guess what? When my Mommie was in Key West, she went to Sloppy Joe's and had a Pina Colada for your mom!

August 21, 2008 3:35 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Good lists. Ipods are something beans stick in their ears. Mum says she doesn't need one either.

August 21, 2008 6:25 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

The No.1 Needs....
I can't agree with you anymore!

August 21, 2008 8:21 PM  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

I think you both should have tweats on your "Needs List", i.e., tweats in my name! heh heh i always need tweats. oh and bwushies. uh-oh, i'm listing needs here......better stop.

August 21, 2008 10:06 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Those are some funny needs. Instead of the $350 IPod, you could just get the money and buy lots of Greenies and 'nip toys!

August 22, 2008 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home