Monday, June 16, 2008

Marmalade Monday



Well, the tiny interlopers are gone. I was none to happy with them being here and showed Meowm just how upset I was with that by peeing on her bed Friday night. Then Meowm was none to happy. She took the little ones away on Saturday morning, but came back in so many tears that I kinda felt bad for peeing on the bed. My brother and I have worked very hard at making her feel better this weekend, as she asbeen in tears off and on all weekend. I don't miss those little gusy, but she sure does.

Meowm has told me that we will have company tonite and then she is getting her knee operated on, so she will be home for a few days. WOO HOO! Meowms gonna be home!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger dennis said...

biting and peeing outside the box are two things Dennis would never do. (Dennis has a host of annoying things he does do, though.) Dennis loves kittens, but the trouble with a kitten is that-eventually it becomes a cat--a cat that Dennis needs to smack around.

June 16, 2008 10:33 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I hope your mom's knee operation goes smoothly and she has a quick recovery. But not so quick that you don't get some quality snuggling time in!

June 16, 2008 11:25 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope your person's operation goes smoothly and I am glad that you have your home back to yourselves..

June 16, 2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

We hope your mom's surgery goes well. We will say lots of purrayers for her.

June 16, 2008 3:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope your Mum's surgery goes well and she feels better quickly. I know you both will make her feel better!

June 16, 2008 3:30 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Best wishes with your mom's knee surgery. I hope it goes smoothly and that you all get a lot of snuggle time!

Junior, Ninna is urging me to give you this message: she loves you. :)

June 16, 2008 8:05 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am praying and purring for your mommy, hoping everything will be going very successfully!

June 17, 2008 3:26 AM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Purrs out to your mom for a smooth trip to the hospital and a quick recovery! I am sorry she misses the kittens so much. The PM would have been the same way. I have enough trouble with Shade, I can't imagine having a kitten to deal with two.

purrs, Goldie

June 17, 2008 3:49 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We hope that your mom's operation goes well. Sending healing purrs her way!

June 17, 2008 4:49 AM  
Blogger Java's Coffee House said...

oh no peeing on the beds is not good, next time trys talking lots to her till it gets really annoying. I hopes your moms operation goes well.

purrs
Java

June 17, 2008 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home