Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tummy Tuesday.....

Well, you can kinda see my tummy. Meowm keeps trying and I keep hiding my tummy! As you can probably tell I was cleaning my ears and she snuck this picture in.
I AM SO THRILLED WITH MY VALENTINE FROM GORGEOUS KAZE~!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is such a doll and it has been a joy knowing her and I look forward to many more years of friendship. I will be working on a Valentine for her and hope to get it posted here next Monday.
Meowm is a little busy today, so this is a short post today, but we will catch up later!

5 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

I'm glad you like your Valentine! Your tummy looks nice and warm and snuggly. I was missing you today so I'm glad you checked in!

Kaze

February 06, 2007 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, looky all the lovely fluff!

February 06, 2007 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful tummy Junior. You ought to show it off more often!

February 06, 2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey have more thrill!!!

Then check this lovely valentine pet ecards.

February 07, 2007 12:42 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I see yer floffie tummy!

February 07, 2007 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home