Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I'm back home and a bit peeved at Meowm! First, she takes away my food so I can't nibble at will during the night......then she doesn't feed me in the morning! I begged and begged and looked my cutest....to no avail! Then the PTU came out!!!!! I knew something was up and started to go hide, but she caught me before I could get there. Out to the big machine again and....I thought it was cold inside? Man, was it cold outside!!!!!!!!! Meowm even covered up the PTU with a blanket and cranked the heat, but it took a little while before I got warmed up. And about the time I got warmed up, we stopped and I was back out in the cold.....then in the v-e-t office! Horrors!!!!!!! I was carted off in the PTU and put in a cage! Then a stranger removed me from the cage and I don't know what happened after that. When I woke again, the world looked purrty funny and I couldn't stand up or walk very well....and my Meowm was no where in sight. Finally the stranger put me back in my PTU and hauled me around again.....then I saw my Meowm! I was a bit to groggy to give her a good scolding, but I did my best. Home looked vaguely familiar.......but it was still a bit funky, and the sounds were strange! I was still a bit wobbly so Meowm was making sure I was safe and not falling over (it was the least she could do!). I wandered around and wandered around and checked things out and finally felt comfortable enough to lay down for a little while. But when she got up and went to another room I felt compelled to follow her! I was so glad when we went to the big human bed for the night! No more wandering......things looked a little less funky and it was purrty quiet by then. I am feeling more like myself this morning.....and Meowm fed me (well she did feed me after I got home from the v-e-t) right away.....but I am not very pleased with her and did the tail swishy thing to let her know about it! My mouth does feel better though, so I guess I will have to forgive Meowm........eventually!

I am gonna go nap now........

Oh, a couple more things. I still have all my teeth and thank you all for the good thoughts! I am certain they helped!

10 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh my! That sounds like quite the adventure. I'm glad that you are doing all right and that your mouth feels better.

January 31, 2007 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junior, I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. Siamese tend to have bad teeth so it's always a worry.

January 31, 2007 8:56 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I sure am glad you are feeling better, and you have all yer teeth. I guess you won't have to get dentures or anything. Take it easy today, ok?

January 31, 2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Yeah! I'm so glad everything went well and you got to keep all of your teeth. Remember not to forgive her too soon!

Latte

January 31, 2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Congratz on a successful tooth cleaning. Last time I went, I came back minus a tooth!

George

January 31, 2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I bet you have kissable brefs now!

Patches

January 31, 2007 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keeping your teeth is a furry good thing. we're glad they just cleaned 'em and you're okay now. purrs!

January 31, 2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

We're glad to hear you still have all your teefies. It sounds like a skeery time, but we bet you don't haf fish breth now.
Luf, Us

January 31, 2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Oh, I'm glad that's all over with for you - terrible! But you won't have to worry about that again for a long time!

January 31, 2007 8:52 PM  
Blogger Distybug said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 01, 2007 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home