Monday, February 12, 2007

Meezer Monday and Snuggling with Meowm!!!!

This picture works two-fold. Of course, it shows my manly meezerness and it also show a new tender side emerging (very, very slowly). Ya see, I am curled up in the crook of my Meowms arm, you can see her wrist and a bit of her hand.

She looked purrty comfy on the couch and I was, I guess, feeling like snuggling because the next thing I knew, there I was, curled up in her arm. I even fell asleep! When I first walked up to that little snuggle spot, I just sat there and let her pet me a bit. Then, it was warm and soft, so I laid down and went to sleep. I stayed there for about an hour. I was a little peeved when Meowm reached over to get the flashy box and take a few pictures, but I stuck around. Meowm seemed purrty happy that I was there......she said she felt like she got a Valentines present early. I may eventually decide that I like this snuggling thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Snuggling with yer Mommie is a great valentine's present to her!

February 12, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

You look very comfortable. It's really warm when you snuggle with your bean. Excellent progress!!

Luf, Us

February 12, 2007 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the underarm snuggle. It's my favorite spot.

February 12, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Snuggling is the best! I love to snuggle. Sounds like you gave your mom a great Valentine's Day gift. :)

February 13, 2007 1:18 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Junior, I snuggle all the time except when it is very hot. In summer I usually sleep in my specially arranged position at the end of the bed.
It is good to get under the rugs to snuggle with your human when it is cold.
Diamond

February 13, 2007 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home