Monday, May 19, 2008

Big fish pictures!

We have got lots to show you today....or rather Meowm does. First up, a funny critter and a lady:

Photobucket

Meowm says this was her favorite show cause she really likes these seal critters. And she said there was an otter in the show (whatever that is), but she couldn't get a picture of him. Apparently this seal helped solve a mystery of who was eating all the fish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Meowm got to touch this one! She says this is a dolphin and she would like to swim with one of these guys one day!

Photobucket

This huge dude is a whale! Man he looks big! We will be staying away from this one!

We also have a video of the whale, but Meowm will have to work on getting that to upload to blogger....she is having a bit of trouble.

Hope everyone enjoys the photos that are here!

8 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I'll bet your mom would have lots of fun swimming with dolphins. I do not know how to swim, myself. But if I did, I would model a little wetsuit.

May 19, 2008 12:27 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Those are some BIG fish! The tall kid who used to live with us (and always picked me up and carried me around) swam with the dolphins and said that it is a lot of fun! He said the dolphins are very friendly and won't hurt a cat. The red-headed girl who used to live with us actually KISSED a dolphin!

In my opinion, a dolphin lives in water, water hurts cats, ergo dolphins hurt cats.

May 19, 2008 12:40 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a lot of sushi!! - Miles


MILES!!! we doesn't eat those kinds of animals!! - Sammy

May 19, 2008 12:43 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

My Meowmy likes Otters, she thinks their faces are really cute. I say, if it smells like fish....it must be tasty!

Latte

May 19, 2008 2:30 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Well, I do hope I can post this time. I just don't understand why sometimes I can post and not other times. So Weird. So here it goes Junior. First off Hi to you and Orion. Looks like your Mom had a really nice vacation. What Sea World did your Mom go to, seems like there are quite a few of them. My Mom has been to the Sea World in San Diego and she has also seen the Alamo. If it was up to her she would love to travel all the time. I am glad she can't.

Casper

May 19, 2008 4:42 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Whahoo. It posted.

May 19, 2008 4:42 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

I'm sorry, I didn't let Mom say that she enjoyed seeing the vacation pictures. Ah heck, I'm making up for lost time.

Casper

May 19, 2008 4:46 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are beautiful animals! :) Our humans went swimming with the dolphins TWICE and they said it was an amazing experience. They loved it!

May 20, 2008 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home