Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trouble Thursday



Orion here~

I got in a bit of trouble this morning. I keep eating mine and my brothers food. I have gotten better some times about not eating it (at least when Meowm can see me), but I keep eating it. Sometimes Meowm sees me head over to the dish and she hollers at me, or gets the squirt bottle and I just stand there and look at her, daring her to yell more, or spray me. Unfortunately I am not very good at standing my ground and I usually run (only to return later when she isn't looking). I know Meowm understands why I feel the need to eat everything in sight, but she also thinks it may be one of the reasons I have such stinky poo. She thinks I am over eating and that may be causing tummy troubles. I hope me eating all that isn't causing tummy trouble! I like food way too much to want to cut back any time soon!

9 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Orion, we are sorry that you are in trouble. Hopefully you will eventually learn not to eat all that food, since you know that food will always be available for you.

May 29, 2008 8:07 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

My Meowmy used to stand over me and Kaze when she was eating her stinky goodness and tell me NO! when I tried to eat it. I learned eventually not to sneak in.

Latte

May 29, 2008 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are sorry you're having tummy troubles, Orion. But... Ummm, we think that all poo might be stinky.

May 29, 2008 9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Orion, do not worry - since you have a furrever home now there will always be food available for you, you don't need to eat Juniors. We know it must be hard, but you will catch on eventually.

May 29, 2008 11:57 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I hope in time you will learn that you can trust that you will always have plenty of food!

May 29, 2008 12:20 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

When you have been very hungry and never know if you'll be fed, it's hard to stop eating all the food in sight. However, you'd better stop or you'll have to go on a diet and you'll get LESS food! Horrors!

May 29, 2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I'm told I was like that at first, as a feral and new mommy. Hopefully you will learn to trust that there will always be enough food for you.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing me a Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day.
Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes

May 29, 2008 4:00 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Other cats food always tastes better! Sometimes,different food can give you stinky poops,heeheehee
I have Junior features in my T13 today. I'm posting on Special Breeds :)
Purrs Mickey
Good luck with your Mom ;)

May 29, 2008 5:48 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

My human says we all eat the same food because she isn't fighting with us over THAT.

May 29, 2008 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home