Friday, May 16, 2008

It's all about us!!!!!!!!!!!!




We told Meowm that today had to be all about us! We are tired of her vacation pictures taking up our blog time!!!!!

ORION-I am beginning to think that I get to say here. I got my very own set of new dishes last night! AND they sit on the counter like the other cats dishes do. I guess that other cat may be my brother now. I continue to wake up the Lady bright and early in the morning so she doesn't forget to feed us. Do I dare call her Meowm rather than lady? I like playing with my brother, but sometimes we get a bit feisty and the Lady/Meowm breaks us up. Oh and she told me the other day that I remind her of O'Malley the Alley Cat from the Aristocats.......whoever that is.

JUNIOR-I am beginning to think that other cat is going to stay here. Meowm brought home new dishes for him and put htem on the counter....not next to mine thank goodness! But she did have the nerve to shoo me away from his dishes when I tried to eat out of them....after ALL the times he has eaten out of mine! Hmph! I kick this guys booty on a regular basis...I do have the upper paw as I have all my claws. Just the other night I kicked his booty...and I left evidence....tufts of fur all over the floor for Meowm to see. I had to let both of them know that I am still the boss around here. I'll say one thing for the dude though, he does a good job getting Meowm up in the morning.....he doesn't know the meaning of quit.
**If you look close at my picture you can see my purrty blue eyes.**

MEOWM-We will have the final vacation pictures on Monday.....and yes, it looks like I will be keeping Orion....a bit to Grandmeowms dismay I am certain. But I really don't think I could let go of him now. I simply don't trust a stranger to take care of him. I'm sure none of you had any doubts that he was staying here. ;)

Spooky is having a party this weekend! Her beans are leaving her! Come on over and join us! http://mewsingsbyspooky.blogspot.com/

17 Comments:

Blogger Chance said...

YAY, I iz soo happies dat Orion iz gonna gets ta stay. He luks soo happies rollins on da flor in hiz pictyur.

May 16, 2008 7:45 AM  
Blogger Spooky said...

I'm not sure I'd like another cat to come live in my place, but a visitor once in a while might be a good thing.

Junior, you have purrty blue eyes just like mine!

By the way, the party's at my place this weekend. I guess you can bring that other cat, too.

Purrs.

May 16, 2008 8:10 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are great photos of both of you! You have lovely eyes, Junior! :) Orion, we are glad you get to stay in such a wonderful Forever Home. :)

May 16, 2008 8:17 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

We suspected as much from the first time your person posted... :).

Good for Orion! It was meant to be!

May 16, 2008 10:16 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hooray, hooray, Orion gets to stay!

May 16, 2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yah, I knew Orion was staying : )

Yay, Orion has a furrever home!

May 16, 2008 11:31 AM  
Blogger Catzee said...

Yay! Kitties are more inneresting than peoples anyway.

May 16, 2008 8:00 PM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Hahahaha. Jan has done the same thing. We're glad Orion has a home, even if Junior isn't quite happy about it yet.

May 16, 2008 8:03 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

That's great Orion gets to stay!

May 16, 2008 8:17 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Does yer momma remember da Alamo? Hahahahaha!

May 16, 2008 11:45 PM  
Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh I never had a doubt that Orion would not be able to stay. I am glad you are being tolerant of him Junior. try not to be too tough on him...you know you are still and will aways be the number one kitty in your mommies heart!
Love Miss Peach in whos heart you also reign

May 17, 2008 1:24 AM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Junior,

If you don't already know and are still interested in helping with Panther's medical bills, Crizcats has a Panther Fundraising button below the CCSI badge which links to PayPal.

May 17, 2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

::Whispers to Orion::
Call her Meowm, I think she'd like that a lot!
We are all so happy that you have found your forever home.

May 18, 2008 9:06 AM  
Blogger Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Congratulations, we are so glad you decided to keep Orion!

P.S.
Thank you so much for purring for us. We can use all the purrs we can get!

May 18, 2008 1:28 PM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

We are so glad that Orion is getting to stay. He and Junior seem to be getting along like brothers should - with maybe a bit too much of the fur flying, but hopefully that won't last much longer.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

May 19, 2008 1:00 AM  
Blogger The Furry Bambinos said...

Yay! Orion gets to stay! We had so much fun reading your blog, Junior, that we added your blog to our blogroll thingy!

And thanks so much for coming to Panda Bear and Meerkat's birthday party! It was great seeing you!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

May 19, 2008 11:15 AM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Yay, Orion! That's awesome to have a Forever Home! Don't worry, Junior-you'll always be the BIG GUY!

May 19, 2008 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home