Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Toesday!!!!


Do ya like my toes? Meowm has to wrok on getting a bit better picture.....but you can ssee them okay.

I am feeling a bit better....if Meowm would just quit putting that gooey stuff on my mouth and feet. She said it will help move those furballs along, but I am not sure I like it very much. My blood work came back all normal, I was glad to hear that.

Meowm says she will get the other gifts from the contest out in the mail in the next week, so be watching out for your little gifts.

7 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

You have great toes!! I love seeing them on your Millie Bed, it makes you look so tough!

Kaze

May 23, 2007 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do have lovely toes. I hope that you start feeling better. Perhaps you are just shedding so much because it's spring?!

May 23, 2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am glad your blood is good! And your toes are cute, too.

May 23, 2007 10:13 AM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

It's gud that yer bloodwerk came back normul but don't furget yer sooo much culer than a "normal" cat!

What nice nice toesies yoo have! Why in the werld wuld yer lady put gooey hareball stuff on them and hide thare niceness!?!?!

May 23, 2007 11:01 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I'm so glad you are back Junior, and feeling better!

Those are some great toes!

Tara

May 23, 2007 11:38 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Do you know your toes look exactly like mine! Except I know those aren't mine 'cause I don't have a blanket like that.

George

May 24, 2007 2:19 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

I see your toes just fine! I hope you keep on feeling better ...

May 26, 2007 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home