Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tabby Tuesday




Hi evfurryone! I have gotten Meowm trained so well! I like to chase schmousies, and I have trained Meowm to throw them, and then come pick them up where I drop them and throw them again for me! It took quite some time to get her trained, but I accomplished it! WOO HOO!!!!

We need to ask for some purrs for Meowms friend Anna, and her family. Anna had back surgery about three weeks ago and now has come down with staph infection. She had a previous back surgery, several years ago, and ended up with bacterial meningitis. So she has had to deal with alot. As if this isn't enough, her Mom, Theresa, has to have brain surgery tomorrow as she has a tumor. So this family needs some purrs and I know all of you will help out with that. Thank you so much!

7 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my! What a lot for your friend. We will purr. And I think that just seeing you sitting there should be a help as you look so gorgeous!

June 21, 2011 9:59 AM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

We are all sending tons of purrs to Anna and we've all got her in our prayers too.

June 21, 2011 11:11 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

You have purrs and prayers going out to Anna and her family from all of us.

June 21, 2011 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I was lucky - my human was already trained to properly play fetch by the time I moved in here.

Your friend's family sounds like they are overloaded with troubles! Of course I will purr for them!

June 21, 2011 7:12 PM  
Blogger lupie said...

We will be purring for your Meowm's friend, Anna ... Hope things will be better soon for her and her family.

Well, about Meowm training, it all depends on their IQ level, ours is still under training ... sigh ...

Love, Lucky & Co.

June 21, 2011 8:00 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Good job training Meowm!
I have my paws crossed for Anna and Theresa!
I hope everything is going to be ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

June 21, 2011 8:08 PM  
Blogger The Lee County Clowder said...

Oh, wow. Sounds like Anna & Theresa need lots of purrrrrrrsss. Purrrrraying that they are both feeling a little better by now.

ppuurrrrrrrrr

June 25, 2011 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home