Monday, June 20, 2011

Meezer Monday



Well, we had sun this weekend and rain too!

I have been enjoying watching the little feral kitties play on the porch. Kitties intrigue me very much. Meowm put a little ball out there to play with. We haven't seen them playing with it yet, but it is always moved the next day, so they must play at night. Either that or the big kitties play with it.

I also enjoyed a good round of playing with my sparkle ball this weekend. It makes Meowm laugh at all my antics and I have a fun time, so it is worth it all the way around.

Everyone have a great week!

8 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that sounds like way fun!

June 20, 2011 12:44 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I see you've got your comfy on already!

June 20, 2011 1:59 PM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

So you don't mind watching the kittens? We get sorta howly when Henry shows up in our yard. You and Grayce should play together, she loves the sparkly ball too!

June 20, 2011 2:40 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What an elegant pose!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

June 20, 2011 4:37 PM  
Blogger The Florida Furkids said...

You should really try to relax!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

June 20, 2011 4:51 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I'd love to play with those kitties too!
Happy relaxing monday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

June 20, 2011 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I love sparkle balls! But I would, considering they're my namesake.

June 20, 2011 10:44 PM  
Blogger lupie said...

Looks like a comfy day!! :)

Our Meowm hangs a homemade "dumpling" ball filled with silvervine leaves for the alley kitties to play with ... :)

June 21, 2011 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home