Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tabby Tuesday




So, Meowm is still bringing home different foods for me to try. Well, my brother has to eat them by default, but he doesn't seem to mind. Meowm doesn't see me pulling out my furs till she has to put me back on the Fancy Feast for a few days till she can get back to the store for the hypo-allergenic kind. We found a dry food that we will both eat....I think it is Natural Balance. So we are sticking with that dry for now, in either the chicken or fish flavor. I think Meowm will probably get a small bag of the fish this weekend, so we have that to munch on while we figure out which stinky goodness we will eat.

If it turns out that the fish still bothers my tummy, then we will have to move on to something more exotic. We didn't like the duck at all, so who knows what will be next. The last stinky goodness, in fish flavor that we tried and liked was BFF-Best Feline Friend. But Meowm only got two meals worth of that one, and she thinks she better try a few days of it, before she makes any decisions.

Oh and after we ran out of the stinky goodness in Natural Balance, and we were back on Fancy Feast for a few days.....I projectile vomited one morning. It wasn't very fun. Meowm felt bad for me, and picked me up and snuggled me. She also told me that even though the dry crunchy food was small pieces, I need to chew them still. She had to tell my brother the same a few days before my episode.....cause he did the same thing. Poor Meowm........cleaning up piles of vomit, one after another.

14 Comments:

Blogger Remington said...

Sorry your tummy isn't well....I hope you get better soon....

June 22, 2010 10:57 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh we are sorry about your tummy troubles and that you don't have your good foods.

June 22, 2010 11:26 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We is sorry yoo is haffing tummy trubbles. We know how dat is, Speedy gets all skwirty when he eats, well, almost anything. He is sensitif to grains, food colors, seeds, bugs, certain fiber...da only food dat doesn't make him barf and get skwirty is da NB LID Green Pea and Duck! We do eat Whiskas stinky goodness and dat don't bother him. Dad whines about spending da money on da speshul foods but den he sez "well, it does stop him from being sick" so, yeah, he spends da money.

June 22, 2010 12:11 PM  
Blogger Noll's Nip said...

Projectiling is not fun. I hopes you get over that soon.

June 22, 2010 2:46 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Hey, you knows what...my mum boughts me some duck treats and they was naaasty, so I know wheres you coming from. I heard milkshakes are goods fur tummy trubles. Maybe you can talks your meown into getting you one of those. Oh waits, maybe that was just fur hoomans.
I hopes you gets your tummy all settles down and backs to mormal. It is no fun feeling icky.
Puddles

June 22, 2010 2:52 PM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Hope you find a food you like that agrees with you and doesn't break your mom's piggy bank.

Jan sympathizes with your meowm for having to clean up vomit.

June 22, 2010 4:55 PM  
Blogger Pip said...

Aww sweeties, we hopes you finds something you can eats real soon. Don't worrys too much, cleaning kitty-puke is like a kitty mom's job. You should see me when I gets going!

June 22, 2010 7:32 PM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Rupert here: Mommy has to feed me small portions or I barf all over, too.
*sigh*

June 22, 2010 7:57 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Want to share some of my yummy lamb and rice?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

June 22, 2010 9:58 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Sorry you bomited! After much trial and error, we have concluded that Harley is allergic to anything with brewer's yeast in it, or fish. Many, many foods have those ingredients!

I do not tolerate anything with beef.

June 23, 2010 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sucks for your mommeh! hope you can get this all worked out soon. foods are not a big issue here. we pretteh much eat anyfing EXCEPT the best. i find i just does not like all the high-protein good-for-me stuff. gimme the Friskies!

June 23, 2010 10:21 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Sorry your tummy is acting up.

June 23, 2010 8:12 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we can only haf the natural balance green pea and duck dry foods too because it's the only one that Miles has not barfed up. We eats the natural balance stinky goodness when we has to - but we doesn't like it furry much.

June 24, 2010 7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh dear...your poor human - sounds like a lot of messes to clean up!! Hope you find the right food to settle your tummies and stop your fur problems too!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

June 24, 2010 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home