Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Award Wednesday




Herman and Karen Jo gave us this award last week. Thank you so much!!! We are supposed to tell you 7 new things about us. We will see if we can figure out seven between the two of us.

1. Orion~~I wait till Meowm and my brother are asleep at night, then I go curl up with my brother.

2. We got new crunchy food!!!!! Meow is thinking that Orion may have IBD so she has been trying out some different foods.

3. Junior~~I escaped last night! It was just for a brief moment and boy did I get in trouble. More on that later.

4. Orion~~I was losing some furs on a couple of spots on my back, but it is growing back in now.

5. Junior~~I continue to be more loving towards Meowm. Well, I do have competition now you know!

6. Meowm has this bag that she takes to work....and e3very day when she comes home, both of us practically crawl in it checking out the smells. Meowm just laughs at us.

7. Junior~~Meowm thinks I have gained weight. I keep telling her it is only muscle, you can't prove by looking at me that I am any bigger though.

We are still purring for Herman! Keep eating and get feeling better dude!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award!

May 05, 2010 10:52 AM  
Blogger Remington said...

Congrats on your well deserved award!

May 05, 2010 11:13 AM  
Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Concatulations on your award furiends! So glad to hear Orion's furs are growing back. Hope hs tummy issues get resolved by the new foods!

Mom was suspecting Maya and Chevelle have IBD now, she took them off of crunchies and on wet food. They are doing much better.

May 05, 2010 12:48 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Congrats on your wardie. I glads you shared some more bout ya'll...it's fum learning bout new furiends. Oh and when mum comes home we do da same thing except fur it's her pocketbook...I'm just really looking fur da money though.
Puddles

May 05, 2010 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ConCats on your award and glad to hear you're feeling better!

May 05, 2010 2:50 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

KhonKhats!


BUT what is this eskhape stuff???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

May 05, 2010 6:36 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I think alpha cat is still up in the air around here. We both start things with each other!

May 05, 2010 7:21 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Congratulations on your award. Mom loved looking at the pictures of the baby ducks. She is waiting for them around here, but she hasn't seen any yet. Last year she so enjoyed watching them swim up and down the river. Sorry about Orions tummy issues. Sounds like your Mom is doing the same as mine is with Patches.

Casper

May 05, 2010 9:57 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Congratulations on your well deserved Award.
Good work with the tag although we confess to being a little worried about Junior's escapade!
love and kisses
Martha and Bailey xxx

May 06, 2010 3:19 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

Concats on your award. We loved learning more about you. You'll have to let us know what food you are eating now. Mom is always trying to find the right food for us.

May 06, 2010 6:42 AM  
Blogger lupie said...

Congratulations Junior & Orion!!!!
**clap, clap, clap**

Lucky and Lupie say thank you for everything! :)

May 06, 2010 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home