Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yesterdays Picture



Yesterdays picture was taken very shortly after I first got to this home....and that was back in March. I had only been here for a day, but Meowm was already getting me a bit used to my brother, that is why I am in the PTU. There is a blanket over the PTU because I had been given a bath a bit earlier and Meowm didn't want me getting cold while I was still wet.

Now my brother does spend some time in the PTU, but the door isn't closed...and I think he is trying to hide from me when he goes in there. He just hasn't learned that I ALWAYS know right where he is.

Orion

5 Comments:

Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Some of us also like to spend time in the PTU, but only with the door open and only if we walk in there freely.
Mom doesn't understand this since we all make a big fuss when she tries to put us in there. We try to get her to understand it's ok if we walk in there freely to nap. It is not ok if she tries to shove us in there to take us to the v-e-t!

December 18, 2008 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only time we willingly go into our PTU is after the Vet has decided he has tortured us enough for one day, then we race in as quick as we can!

December 18, 2008 9:30 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

And now look at how you two are such good friends! You are very lucky to have each other.

December 18, 2008 1:01 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oh what a nice photo!!

December 18, 2008 5:50 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am also glad you 2 becoming great friends~!!
Sometimes need sometime, but they are always worth!

December 19, 2008 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home