Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Toy Tuesday



Guess what Meowm found the other night? MY BLUE SPARKLE BALL!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I have been looking and looking for that! I was so happy to see it that I played and played with it! Meowm went to get the flashybox thing....but the batteries were to low, so she didn't get any pictures...which I was very glad about. I didn't want to be disturbed while playing with MY FAVORITE BLUE SPARKLE BALL!



Well! I like lots of toys, but I mostly enjoy the tents! I love jumping in and out of them. They are great to use as camouflage for sneaking up on things...especially my brother. I like to roll around in the tents too! Meowm laughs when she comes home and one of the tents is collapsed. She just looks at me as she is unfolding it and says "I see you had a good time today Orion." I LOVE TENTS!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ME loves tents too!! ME rolls around in them and rolls them all ofur the floor!!!!

December 09, 2008 9:13 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hooray for sparkle balls! Harley likes tents, too. He has almost destroyed my pretty blue cubes.

December 09, 2008 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping make my Gotcha Day so warm, wonderful, and happy!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

December 09, 2008 12:52 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

SPARKLE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!! My stupid dumb annoying Tall Man banned them from our house since I shred them everywhere. I'll live vicariously through you.

kaze

December 09, 2008 1:28 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am so glad she found the sparkle ball. I find mine sometimes and get all excited for awhile and then it wanders away again...

December 09, 2008 3:40 PM  
Blogger Niko and Cloud said...

We do not have a sparkle ball. It sounds like fun.
We have a bouncy ball that blinks and flashes and is interesting. It was expensive as far as toys go. Mom bought us that the same day dad bought us a whole box of straws for a tenth of a price. We prefer the straws!

December 09, 2008 5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wanna hear something funny? The top picture you posted is very similar to the one you have posted on the About Me section of your blog and for the longest time my silly Mum thought you were sitting in a baby high chair! What you say? Well, she thought the blue teddy bear part was the tray of the high chair and your back haunches were the back of the seat. Ha, ha, ha.....

I know Mum is weird!

December 09, 2008 5:09 PM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hurray for Sparkle Blue Ball!!!!!!

December 09, 2008 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it exciting when a long lost toy finds it way back into your mouth?!

December 10, 2008 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home