Monday, June 02, 2008

Meezer Monday



This is what I am going to do to Meowm this week. She was only around about half the time this weekend and I am not happy about that. So if going out and running around is more important than spending time with me, then I will just show her how I feel about that!

AND!!!!!!! On Saturday morning she came back smelling like woofies! Now I don't mind woofies, but when she has left me and comes back smelling like them that is just too much! She says she attended Strut Your Mutt, which raised money to help No More Homeless Pets, and that is great, but whatever happened to Strut Your Cat? Okay, maybe we don't walk on leashes well, but we could still have Stroll Your Cat! I am going to have to work on that.....a Stroll Your Cat day! Purrfect!

8 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Junior--let me get this straight? She went out and spent time with dogs rather than with you? What kind of a human does that?

Yours is nearly as bad as mine...

June 02, 2008 9:15 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Mine did the SAME thing! Sometimes I just wonder....you know? I like to walk on my harness!

Latte

June 02, 2008 11:54 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I think a Stroll Your Cat event would be fantastic!

June 02, 2008 12:10 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

I agree with Daisy. Stroll Your Cat Day sounds great...especially if there are Greenies for rewards along the way...

June 02, 2008 1:22 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I agree with Daisy as well~!!!
Just do it!

June 02, 2008 11:54 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Junior, sorry to hear your mom didn't spend a lot of time on the weekend with you. :( At least she was gone for a good cause. Stroll Your Cat day sounds wonderful!

June 03, 2008 1:34 AM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

If she had to be around woofies instead of you, at least it was for a good cause, but we agree, there should be a stroll your cat day as well.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

June 03, 2008 1:50 AM  
Blogger CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm.. Stroll Your Cat sounded great but what will happen if there are woofies around? You sure you won't run away and up the trees with your Mom still holding on the leashes?? :P

I would prefer Stroke A Cat A Minute Donation Campaign :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

June 03, 2008 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home