Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Grandpawrents


I got to meet my Grandpawrents last week.  I don't recall having these in my life before I came here.  It was purrty wonderful!  They brought me a big airy bed to sleep on atnight, but even better than that was the fact that they were in it at night with me!  AND, even better than that was the fact that the stinky mancats stayed mostly with my Meowm so I had my Grandpawrents to myself!  I laid on my Grandpaw at night and I even crawled up on my Grandmeowms chest one afternoon for some snuggles and scritches!

The badd part is that they have left!  They deflated my airy bed, but I didn't get off of it!  They rolled up my airy bed, but I didn't get off of it!  Finally my Meowm had to come over and give my royal tushy a push to get me to move.  I was not pleased!  I would have gone to their home with them, except I heard my Meowm say they already have 3 cats!  I can not tell you how disappointed I was with this revelation.  Meowm says I will have to get used to the mancats here since I am staying here till I die.  Well, I will stay here till I die, but nothing is forcing me to get used to these mancats!  Only I will decide if I like them or not!  As a matter of fact, I will make that a royal decree! 

"I, Her Royal Highness Emily, will be the only animal, vegetable or mineral to decide if I like the mancats here or not." 

Now where is my royal paw stamp so I can sign this?  **paws thru a pile of stuff over here**  **paws thru a pile of stuff over there**  Oh, there is that crinkly ball!  **paws thru one more pile of stuff**  Damn!  It is not to be found!  Well, it is still a legitimate royal decree, you are all my witnesses!!!

Oh, by the way, I do miss my Grandpawrents.  I am not brave enough yet to get on the big bed with Meowm because the mancats are there ALL THE TIME with her.  What does a royal have to do around here to get some alone time with her Meowm?

~~Emily

10 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Emily, too bad your human grandparents have three cats, otherwise you could have gone to their home and had two servants to wait on you hand and paw, no pesky feline siblings. Some kitties simply prefer human to cat company and nothing can change that.

We hope that you'll come to a peaceful, content arrangement, though. Maybe your human mom ought to buy an air mattress just for you!

May 14, 2013 9:45 AM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Aren't Grandpawrents grand? Sounds like you've ascended to the throne and can sleep anywhere you like! MOL!

May 14, 2013 10:21 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Awww... brother's ain't all that bad, Emily. srsly.

Love, Gracie xoxo

May 14, 2013 11:30 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Grandpeeps ARE the cat's meow! We love ours too. Maybe you could fool the boys with some tuna juice and claim the bed for your own?

May 14, 2013 1:17 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Maybe they will visit again soon! A kitty can only hope.

May 14, 2013 2:03 PM  
Blogger Cats Herd You said...

It's great that you have cool Grandpawrents. Hopefully they'll come visit you again soon. In the meantime, you keep those boycats in line. They just aren't used to someone as regal as you.

May 14, 2013 3:18 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Emily, we are glad you had such a wonderful time with your Grandparents!!! It is such fun to be spoiled and have them all to yourself ;)
Our Julie has been here for almost a year. She gets along with every kitty except Tillie. We purr that over time they will like each other but we are not holding our breath ;) heehee

Oh, tell Sammy we hope his Vet check-up goes well.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

May 14, 2013 5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Emily! |GrandPawrents is the bestest! Mes LOVES mine! And me must say, the besting to does with brothers is to HISS and WHAP!!
Kisses
Nellie

May 14, 2013 10:19 PM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

emily....compose a brief letter stating:

~~~emily rules this house~~~~

signed: the Godddess of Cats:
Bastet

send it to your brothers in the mail but have someone else address the envelope... in case they recognize your handwriting...

they will HAVE to obey your every command from that point on

hugs from dai$y; royalty of trout towne

May 15, 2013 10:39 AM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am happy for you having a great moment with your grandparents!!

May 15, 2013 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home