Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tabby Tuesday



Well, my brofur purrty much blabbed all the news yesterday, so I am not quite sure what to say.

I am not sure how I feel about Meowm spending time outside with that other meezer. I sniff him thru the screen door, and that is okay, but I don't know how I will feel if she dares bring him in. I guess time will tell on that one.

I did kind of get Meowm this morning. She wasn't ready to get up but I was ready for some water....and I mean the kind right out of the faucet! I meowed and meowed over by the human litterbox room, but Meowm was stubborn this morning and didn't get up to let me have any water. However, when she did finally get up, it was the first thing she did. Looks like I have some more training to do.


6 Comments:

Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh, that training is never, ever done!!!

August 23, 2011 9:37 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

A cat's work is never done when it comes to training!

August 23, 2011 10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, just when yous thinks yous gots them trained, they goes and does something weird! Your shirt has arrived and we's will be mailing your parcel in the next couple of Days!
Kisses
Nellie

August 23, 2011 10:04 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

sometimes the beans is just un-train-able

August 23, 2011 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Humans! They can be so much work.

August 23, 2011 1:23 PM  
Blogger Forever Foster said...

I haven't even trained my mum to let me up on the sink, let alone to drink from it. You're doing a way better job than me!
-Fui

August 25, 2011 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home