Monday, January 24, 2011

Meezer Monday



So, my trip to the v-e-t was not fun! I haven't been in the red machine on wheels for quite some time and I was not happy about being in it! I was a bit better once I actually got into my room at the v-e-t place. I like to roam around and explore, sniff things out you know. The only bummer was the room was rather warm, so I ended up plopping on the nice cool tile a few times. Once the v-e-t lady came in, well you can guess the first thing she did. Yep, that thing right up my bootie! At lest she acknowledged that it wasn't a nice thing she was doing, especially since she had just met me! I got weighed and I am at 15.14 pounds, so you can guess what happened with that. Yep, d-i-e-t. The food isn't bad, I just wish we, yes my brofur has to eat it too, could have a bit more.

The v-e-t lady listened to my chest and all that and said I sounded good. I am still sneezing a bit and have some goop in one of my eyes, but it wasn't bad enough for the v-e-t to give my any medicines. I will have to go back for some vaccinations, but not till next week, as long as I am doing better. There was talk about getting my teeth cleaned, but I don't know when that will happen yet.

All in all not a bad day, but not entirely wonderful either.

Our home is not put back together yet, and Meowm was not pleased about that. Threats don't work and she won't be reimbursed if she has an outside company come in and repair everything. She did threaten with calling OSHA if they don't get the dishwasher drained. So, we will see what today brings.

Meowm did get a few things straightened away here at home. The carpet was cleaned and dry, so she re-arranged her desk so that it isn't in the line of water damage anymore, unless there is tons of water. She still has some stuff left to take care of, stuff that will have to happen after the repairs, but at least now we are back online.

Thank you again for all the purrs and nice words. It is wonderful to have such support!!!!!

15 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Thanks fur the khomplete report!

I'm glad woo are doing okay -

Sorry 'bout the lakhk of khleanup -

Maybe woo should growl at them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

January 23, 2011 9:39 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are glad that you are back online and that you didn't have anything horrible going on--except the now horrid diet thing. I hate that word!

January 23, 2011 10:10 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Glad you are doing just ok!!!

January 24, 2011 1:04 AM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am glad you are doing OK, just a little cold and a d-i-e-t. I hope it isn't too bad. I am really sorry about the lack of cleanup. Maybe your Mom should sic OSHA on them.

January 24, 2011 1:51 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I'm glad your vet visit went okay and no stinky medicines! I hope you enjoy your new foodies.

January 24, 2011 5:38 AM  
Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

You'll love your fuds once you get used to them and I am so glad your visit went well. That is the best mews effur!

January 24, 2011 7:39 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

no medicines is a good thing - we hope that efurryfing gets all straightened out in your house soon

January 24, 2011 7:42 AM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Sorry bouts da temp taking thingy. I knows dat wasn't fun...at aaaaaalls! But at least you is purty healthies.
I sure would hate to tango withs your mom if hers was mad...hehehehe!

Puddles

January 24, 2011 7:54 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Urgh. We hate the temperature thingy. Maui shot it across the room once!

We will poop on the apartment people's pillow if you need us too. It's a lotta poop, y'know...

January 24, 2011 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Daily Dose of Dogs (aka Cats with your Coffee) said...

Glad things are coming back together a bit.

So sorry about the d-i-e-t. This is the second blog I've been to where somebody is on a diet. Must be January.

January 24, 2011 10:40 AM  
Blogger  Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Glad that you got the ok at the V E T I know what you mean about that thermometer thingy, there is no dignity at all. Glad to hear that things are getting more back to normal. Hugs GJ x

January 24, 2011 12:44 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

We hate the vet! Well we get stressed cos it is scary - you were very brave!
We hate that temperature thing too....
Poor Meowm, she must be getting very fed up with all the work going on.
Let's hope things get back to normal soonest.
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

January 24, 2011 2:23 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

We are happy that nothing serious is wrong.

January 24, 2011 6:50 PM  
Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

Your precious pink pads have mommy all fainty. She adores pink ones.

January 24, 2011 7:36 PM  
Blogger Clooney said...

We'z glad that your vet visit went well and that you'z ok. And we'z really sorry about all theese troubles with the water at your place. We'll be sending good thoughts your way for that all to get fixed up pronto!

January 24, 2011 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home