Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tabby Tuesday



I have found the purrfect way to play on Meowms sympathies. Sometimes when I try to jump on things I don't quite make it. I will be haging on the edge and I amtrying to claw in and get a hold, but I have no front claws. Sometimes I make it and sometimes I don't. When I don't it makes Meowm sad for me, and she picks me up and puts me where I was trying to be. She automatically picks me up and sets me on the counter so I can eat! I am wondering what else I could get if I work this just right......

9 Comments:

Blogger Sónia Mendes said...

Hi Junior and Orion,

Thank you very much for your purrs.

I'm home again and I'm feeling better.

Purrs from Gotchi

November 23, 2010 3:34 AM  
Blogger Kea said...

Oh, yes, we'd play that up if we were in your shoes...paws. Poor sweetie, we're sorry you are declawed, though! (We know you were found that way.)

November 23, 2010 6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yous a SMART kitty to plays on sympathies. Me has beautiful claws and is sorry yours are gone :(
Love your stories
>^..^<
Nellie

November 23, 2010 10:57 AM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm sorry someone took your claws, my Sisters Sascha and Dolly had that happen too. I think you've got the plan, looking sad and "not quite" making it works for them too!

November 23, 2010 4:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yeah - milk it! Milk it, Orion!! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

November 23, 2010 4:33 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Congratulations. You have your human well trained!

November 23, 2010 4:41 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Good job!! Great way to play on her sympathies!!

November 23, 2010 7:50 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I got to meet Summiiii's porch kitti -

He swatted me!

Khan woo believe THAT?!?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

November 23, 2010 9:35 PM  
Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Sometimes it's good to act helpless because a treat often follows our 'rescue'...

November 26, 2010 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home