Thursday, October 08, 2009

Tattletale Thursday



I am telling on myself. See this blanket I am sitting on....this blanket is on the big bed that we sleep on with Meowm at night. I was ticked off at Meowm.....she left us on Saturday afternoon and didn't return till Sunday early evening. It was horrible!! But what was worse is there was no stinky goodness on Sunday morning.....and Meowm didn't leave out any extra crunchies!!!!!!!!!!! My brother and I got so hungry we knocked over the bag of crunchy food for the outdoor kitties and broke into it. Hey! We were starving! We had missed one meal of stinky goodness! And there was a little bit of crunchies in our dishes...but not enough. Anyway, Meowm came home and fed us stinky goodness....and we did get another can later that evening cause I wouldn't be quiet.

Then on Monday she came home later than usual! There was no stinky goodness till around 6!!! I don't care that she was at the store getting us more stinky goodness and that there was plenty of crunchies in the dishes....she wasn't home right after her jobbie!!!!!!!! AND she got home late like that on Tuesday night!

Well I was done!!! I was good and ticked off! So I went and peed on that blanket on the big bed......and then....well....Meowm was upset. And I got in trouble.....especially when I went to the litter box shortly after and used it.

All is well now. The blanket and stuff is clean....and the mattress didn't get wet, but Meowm is watching me. She is watching me very closely. But she has also told me that she loves me even if I do pee on the bed.

~~Orion

9 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I think you taught your mom a good lesson!

October 08, 2009 10:44 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Oh dear Oh dear - this wont do - you poor things could have starved to death!
Now tell Meowm she will have to get you a little bowl that she can set to open automatically if she is going to be away!
We are not at all surprised you peed on the bed - Martha would have done the same!
Of course I am more mature and would never do such a thing!!!!
love you lots
Bailey xxxxx

October 08, 2009 12:20 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you showed her...

October 08, 2009 3:35 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Pffffft!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: That's no way to treat your Meowm's stuff!

October 08, 2009 3:51 PM  
Blogger The Kitty Krew said...

That was a good lesson, but be careful she doesn't decide to take you to the v-e-t! :o

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

October 08, 2009 4:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Orion - You should give your human a break! Sometimes they have to go out and be busy doing things so they can have enough money paper to give us more stinky goodness and crunchies...I think peeing on the bed was very naughty!!

You're lucky you don't live with my human who is awful strict! When my kitty sister,Lemon, was alive, she was treated like a dog too and she had to learn her manners and come home when called and got in trouble if she did not behave and did naughty cat things!

Hsin-Yi believed that if Lemon was treated like a dog and expected to behave, then she would - I have to say, she was pretty good actually and always came when she was called and knew which tables she was not allowed to climb on and she would sit quietly in Hsin-Yi's lap to have her claws trimmed and let herself be washed with me when I had my bath...so you see you're very lucky to be living with your human who loves you and it's so nice to you ! Imagine living with mine!!

slobbers,
honey the great Dane

October 08, 2009 4:44 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Not good to leave and not have the kitties have enough foods. We could starve to death!

October 08, 2009 6:46 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

I don't know Orion, that was a little harsh to your Mom even though she was late with your food. I think you should be just a mite more patient, you just might get kicked out of the bedroom and you won't be able to sleep on it.

Casper

October 08, 2009 9:23 PM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

A cat has to do what a cat has to do....

October 09, 2009 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home