Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tabby Tuesday




Have I mentioned that I love to play? Have I mentioned that my grumpy brother doesn't like to play with me as often as I want to play? And of course, Meowm doesn't play with me as much as I want her to. It's a good thing I can amuse myself. My favorite toys are those furry mices!!! Meowm cleaned out from under the hope chest (I have no idea what she is hoping for) and lo and behold!!!!!! Two of my furry mices were in there! I am now in heaven!!! I have my favorite toys back....and when I have those I don't care if anyone plays with me!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Those fuzzy mice are lotsa fun! Our mom cleaned out under the stove and dishwasher and found lots and lots of toys and furballs!

April 21, 2009 9:56 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hooray for furry mousies! I do not play as much as I used to, but Harley is a playing machine!

April 21, 2009 10:43 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Toy mousies are super fun. I'm glad you got your favorite ones back!

April 21, 2009 11:14 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Kaze always looses our mice. I love them and miss them when she does that.

Latte

April 21, 2009 2:06 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure I would love to play if I were there!

I'm just not sure what 'toy' I would choose!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

April 21, 2009 4:49 PM  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Furry mousies rule! maybe you're not putting the super cute "play with me face" on hard enough.

April 21, 2009 7:19 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Lego loves playing mice, too!
Always the best toy for him!

April 21, 2009 10:50 PM  
Blogger  Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Ah bless glad you got the mousies back. Play on

Hugs Ginger Jasper x

April 22, 2009 6:10 AM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Would you believe it? The day the movers came to our 'partment and took everything to our new house, Treater found ALL of the toys that I had hidden safely away! Right now, she's only letting me have one at a time...

April 22, 2009 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home